Chapter 52

More or less the same chapter 52 but I revamped some things towards the end. Hope you guys like it.
————————————————————————
Not my own artwork but just wanted to give you guys a visual of what Izuku really looks like and clear up any confusions. Also thanks for all the support! Hope you enjoy the chapter!
————————————————————————

"AHHH" Bakugo yelled as he charged Izuku.

The martial artist smirked and jumped upwards towards the ceiling catching everyone off guard. Uraraka barley had enough time to grab Mineta before Izukus fist blasted the spot where he was before. The impact was so strong that it caused the two to shoot backwards and slam into the wall of the warehouse, rendering Uraraka unconscious.

Izuku quickly grabbed one of the support beams and rocked himself forward to gain momentum before launching back towards Bakugo. The blond hastily put his hands together and fired a barrage of concentrated blasted at Izuku. The dark figure rotated his body to dodge most of the blasts but was still hit here and there by a few stray shots. Izuku winced as he felt his skin burn but the payoff was worth it when he dug his fist into Bakugos cheek. The explosion user flew backwards and skidded across the ground before finally being stopped by a cushioned wall made by Yaoyorozu.

"Ah ah ah, who said you could interfere?" Izuku laughed as he dashed towards the dark haired girl.

Izuku sped across the open area and jumped into the air, spinning his body to deliver a devastating kick.

"Stop!" A voice yelled out followed by a large glacier of ice.

Izukus foot slammed into the ice causing the entire glacier to explode, sending shards of ice everywhere.

"OW!"

Izuku looked up in front of him. Sitting on the ground with a large shard of ice piercing clean through her shin was Yaoyorozu.

"Well talk about friendly fire. I thought you were suppose to have decent control over your Ice Todoroki." Izuku said as he looked over towards the ice user.

"Shut up Midoriya. You're the reason she's hurt!" Todoroki screamed as he shot a fireball at Izuku.

"Spoken like a true hero Todoroki. Always pushing your blames on to others. You're even more like your father then I thought." Izuku said coldly as he disappeared from Todoroki's view.

The ice user locked up from hearing Izuku comment and become so distracted by his own thoughts he didn't feel the overwhelming presence behind him. Izuku slammed the side of his hand into the ice users neck and watched his former classmate crumble before him.

"Weak" Izuku said as he kicked Todoroki in the chest causing him to skid across the floor until he slammed into a concrete support beam.

Izuku walked forward and kicked Yaoyorozu in the head before looking at the remaining hero's that were about to become his victims. A small smile forming on his face when he met Seros gaze.

"Boo" Izuku whispered causing the tape user to jump.

"HA! It looks like you almost pissed yourself Sero. But don't worry, after I'm down with you, you just might!" Izuku stated as he slowly started walking towards the tape user.

"FORGET ABOUT ME FUCKTARD!" Bakugo yelled as he blasted himself at Izuku.

The dark figure turned his attention to bakugo and laughed.

"Of course not Kaachan. You're just too weak for me to care!"

"Like hell I am! 45% SMASH!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed his fist into Izukus face.