Chapter 53

2 months later

"AGAIN" All Might yelled at Bakugo.

The blond felt his blood starting to boil and took a deep breath. He focused on the concrete pillar in front of him. Behind it, stood a clay target waiting to be destroyed.

Bakugo swung his arm in a downward motion and flicked his wrist at the last second while igniting his palm. The blast arched upwards and curved at the top of the pillar but caught the concrete, stopping the blast.

"AHH" Bakugo screamed as he ruffled his hair.

All Might walked over to his student and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Young Bakugo you must remain calm during this process. You won't be able to master curving your blasts in only a weak"

"BULLSHIT ALL MIGHT. IVE MADE NO FUCKING PROGRESS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS!"

"You know that's not true. What percent of One For All can you use now without hurting yourself?" Asked All Might.

"65" Grumbled Bakugo.

"Before that you could use small bursts of 45 at your best. So hush up on the complaining because you're making great progress. Now again" All Might ordered as he backed away from Bakugo.

The blond turned his attention back to the target behind the concrete.

Be calm Katsuki, you can do this.

Bakugo did the same downward motion and flicked his wrist. He watched as the orange streak burst upward and took a sharp downward spiral and blasted the clay target to pieces.

"FUCK YA!"

"I knew you could do it young Bakugo. It just takes time. Now follow me, we should be getting ready soon."

"For what?" Questioned Bakugo.

"You'll know in due time Bakugo. Just please meet me at the front of the school within the next 20 minutes and wear what has been left on your bed." All Might said as he started in the opposite direction.

Bakugo watched his mentor disappear from view before clicking his tongue and started his way towards the dorms. He walked in silence and kept his eyes on the ground. Bakugo was too lost in his thoughts to care about if he ran into anyone.

What the fuck did All Might mean by we have a place to be? And why the fuck did he mean by wear what was left in my room.

Bakugo eventually made it to the dorms and opened up the front door. He made his way to the stairs and peaked over his shoulder at the common area. For the most part everyone was there having a good time but there was still an underlying presence in one of his classmates. All of them had been fully healed from that night two months ago except for Kirishima. He was in a coma for a week or so but when he woke he wasn't the same. All he could remember was everything going black and then seeing his worst fears come to life. When he came around it took him a while to recover but for the most part he's as good as new. But everyone once in a while Bakugo would catch a hint of fear on his face and he couldn't help but feel partially responsible for what happened to his best friend.

Bakugo turned his head back and made his way up the stairs. He walked down the hall and pushed his door open. As he closed his door he caught a glimpse of a black brief case laying on his bed. Bakugo closed his door and made his way to the ominous case.

"What the hell is this for.......... fuck" Bakugo mumbled to himself as he opened the case.

Sitting inside was a cleanly folded suit and matching attire. He picked up the suit and watched as it unfolded. All black. Bakugo dropped the suit as his heart rate picked up. He grasped onto his chest as it suddenly became hard to breath. His mind flashed him back to that night two months ago. To the exact moment he saw Izukus dead body being zipped up in that damn body bag.