Chapter 4

"Stop joking around kid. Who would want to get trained by a vigilante? Just get your ass home before you get hurt"

"Why? Do you not think I can defend myself? I WANT YOU TO TRAIN ME SO I CAN DEFEND MYSELF. I'm tired of people walking over me like I'm trash. I want to be able to fight back."

Garou looked at the kid in front of him. He saw the pain in his eyes. The same pain he felt years ago when he couldn't stand up for himself.

"Shit I'm gojng to regret this but fine kid, I'll train you" Garou said reluctantly.

"You really mean it?" Izuku beamed?

"Ya ya, don't get your nuts in a twist kid. Your life's going to be a living hell while your learning under me. By the time I'm done with you, no ones going to stand in your way". Garou said with a smirk.

"What do you mean a living hell? Izuku asked scared.

"HA, you think you can learn everything in a couple of days kid? Fat chance. It took years for me to get this good. But in time you'll be where I stand." Garou said.

"And where is that"

"On top of others" Garou smirked.

"Meet me at the park we first met at tomorrow and well see what potential you have."

"Wait I have school". Izuku called.

"School? Never really was a fan of going to school. But you do whatever you want kid. Be there once you get out or you can kiss any chance of you getting stronger goodbye."

"I will sensi". Izuku bowed.

"Cut that formal shit, Like I said, I'm not that much older then you."

Izuku nodded his head and took off in a sprint on towards his home. His mind was set on one thing and one thing only. What was going to happen next? Before he knew it he was at his front door. He slowly turned the knob and slid through the body length crack. He quietly made his way to his room and lied down and before he knew it he had drifted into sleep.
———————————————————————— Izuku woke and got ready for school. He ate breakfast with his mom and made his way to school. It was like any other morning but in reality it wasn't. Last night he dreamt of many things but one stood out from the rest. He dreamed of fighting hero's and villains. He smiled as he finally reached school. He started walking to class but before he could he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"OI, YOU DAMN DEKU". Yelled Bakugo as he slammed Izuku into a locker.

"Ka-achan, how-w are you doing" Izuku stuttered out.

"SHUT UP NERD and don't try and change the subject. I just came to remind you that you still have the option of being a hero."

"I do?"

"Of course you do deku. All you have to do is find the tallest building in the city and throw yourself off the roof of it and poof, you'll have a quirk in your next life." Bakugo said as his hand slowly started to burn Izukus shoulder due to his quirk.

"Kaachan your hurting me" Izuku spat out.

Bakugo scoffed at him and let him go. He turned and walked away as his so call "friends" followed him. Rubbed his shoulder and slowly made his way to class. He sat down just as the bell was ringing.

"All right class today we're going to talk about what is to come of next year. And obviously you all are applying to be hero's!" The teacher said as the class erupted in excitement.

"Don't lump me in with these extras teach I'm going to be above all of you. I've taken all the mock tests and aced them all. There's no way I won't get into UA." Bakugo yelled as he jumped onto his desk.

"Ah yes Bakugo I forgot you wanted to go to UA. If I'm not mistaken so did Midoriya" the teacher said as all the eyes in the room turned towards izuku.

"YOU DAMN DEKU YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IN GETTING INTO UA. YOU HAVE A WORSE CHANCE THEN THE REJECTS. YOUR QUIRKLESS." Bakugo called as he slammed his firsts into Izukus desk. Leaving hand imprints from the small explosions fuming out of him.

"Ya Midoriya. You can't get into UA with just studying. You need an actual quirk." Said a random classmate.

"I know Kaachan but I won't ever know if I don't try. " izuku whispered.

Before Bakugo could respond the teacher had made his way over and put his hand down on the hot heads shoulder. Signaling him to go sit down. The day went on like any other normal day but as the bell rung to signify the end of the day, Bakugo and his friends stayed behind blocking deku from leaving.

"Listen here you shitty nerd, you better not apply to UA or I can promise you I'll kill you on the spot." Bakugo demanded.

Izuku stood in fear and watched as Bakugo laid one of his hands on his shoulder. He winced as he waited for the burning to start but slowly opens his eyes once none came. When he did open his eyes she saw Bakugo had grabbed his hero journal from his desk and before he could say anything, Bakugo used a small explosion to set the notebook ablaze. He threw the book out the window and made his way out of the room, slowly followed by his friends. Izuku stayed for a second and just stood in fear. He liked at the clock and elides he was late and quickly grabbed all his things and ran towards the park. As he exited the wchool he stopped and looked in the fountain, sitting in the middle was his burnt hero book. He went to grab it but stopped and broke back into a run. A single thought in his head. "No sense in having a hero book if I don't plan on being a hero."
————————————————————————
Izuku ran through the park looking for Garou until he found him sitting on one of the bench's.

"Jesus kid, took you long enough. I was beginning to think you were going to chicken out" Garou said he as he got up and started to walk away.

"I'm sorry. I got held up by some bully's in my class and they wouldn't let me leave" Izuku called out as he caught up with his new called mentor.

"Don't worry about it, eventually those bully's are just going to be another step you have climb on your way to being at the top."

"So how do we start this off?" Asked Izuku.

"Well first off before we start anything, you have to understand what your going to learn. It's a martial arts style known as water stream rock smashing fist. It's the perfect harmony between offense and defense. Each blow is meant to be hit with the intent of crushing your opponent. It'll take you a while to get the hang of it but sooner or later you should get the hang of it." Garou explained.

"Wha-at do you mean I should get the hang of it" izuku stuttered our.

"Well It all depends on if you break." Garou said with a cruel smile on his face.