Chapter 72

Izuku and Bakugo sprinted forward and crashed into each other. Izuku stepped back before throwing a jab at Bakugos head that was easily caught by the blond. Annoyed Izuku attacked with his other arm only to be stopped again.

"Regrets? REGRETS! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO ASK ME IF I HAVE REGRETS!" Izuku screamed as he slammed his head into the blonds nose.

"AH YOU BITCH!" Bakugou shouted as he backed up and grabbed his nose.

"FUCK YOU KACCHAN! YOU ACT AS IF YOU'VE REDEEMED YOURSELF BUT YOU NEVER WILL!"

Izuku charged at Bakugo and rammed his knuckles into the blonds gut. Bakugo coughed from the impact and grabbed hold of Izukus arm.

"You think I've forgiven myself Deku? I know how fucked up I am! But you have to understand I'm trying to get better!"

"NEVER, YOU CAN NEVER BE A REAL HERO!" Izuku screamed as he pushed on Bakugo to let him go.

The blond scoffed and activated his quirk partially. He felt his palms rapidly rise in temperature and slowly start to melt through Izukus arm. As Bakugous hands fully sunk into Izukus arm the explosion user spun around and threw Izuku into the air.

The dark figure flew backwards towards the school and rotated his body so that his feet hit the structure first. Izuku shot off the wall causing the concrete to crumble from the force of his jump. Bakugou raised his right in arm in front of himself and pulled the pin on his gauntlet. The explosion rocketed forward incinerating everything in its path, including Izuku. Bakugo kept his arm up as the explosion started to die down only to see the dark outline of a person still coming towards him. Izuku slammed into Bakugou causing an immense amount of pressure to explode in the blonds stomach.

"BLACH" Bakugo puked out as he was sent flying backwards.

As the blond slammed into the ground he placed his hands next to his head in an attempt to kip up but quickly shifted them into an X over his chest as he saw Izuku already over him.

Izuku landed on top of the blond and blasted his fist into the blonds chest causing the ground around them to shatter. Izuku reeled his fist back and rocketed it forward into Bakugou's cheek. Izuku continued to unload on Bakugo with each of his attacks letting off a dark black stream.

What the hell? Each of his punches make me feel like my insides are going to explode.

Bakugo rolled his head to his left allowing one of his arms to free up from under Izuku. The blond grabbed a handful of dirt and tossed it at Izuku to obscure his vision. The dark figure swiped his left hand across his chest to push away the dirt and drove his right hand into the ground where Bakugous head should have been. Bakugo barely had enough time to move his head to the side and avoid Izukus blow.

The blond quickly lifted his palm from the ground and faced it towards his legs and let of a medium size blast. The pressure of the blast pushed Izuku slightly up and allowed the blond to shoot backwards.

Bakugo flew through the air, inches above the ground. As he felt himself starting to drop he used a small blast to flip himself back upright and skidded to a stop.

"That all you got?" Bakugo coughed out.

"You think I'm trying Kacchan? I've never tried so little in my life! Imagine how devastating I would be if I killed my opponents. I would be unstoppable! But that's where the difference lies between me and you." Izuku said as he pointed from himself to Bakugou.

"I don't give my enemy's the mercy of death like you hero's. I'll make them know what pain is. I'll ingrain it into their heads that quirkless people are as good as everyone else and anyone that disagrees will have to go through me!" Izuku yelled as he spirited towards Bakugou.