Chapter 26

The man walked towards the three before stopping and sitting down at the bar.

"So tell me what's your guys end game?" The man asked.

"What do you mean end game? Stain said as he walked towards the bar.

"What's your resolve? Why do you do what you do?" The man questioned.

"To eliminate people that abuse their power and profit from it. I want to purge society of those who act on their own self interests." Stain replied.

"Whats your name?" Garou spoke up.

"Just call me Shigaraki. What about you Hero Hunter, what's your mission?"

"Tear down everything and rebuild it from the ground up. Create a world that's better for everyone." Garou replied.

"Mhm. Now tell me Hero Hunter, is that why you brought a UA student here with you?"

Garou moved closer to Izuku on mention of the kids name.

"Or is it that you have an inside mole at the most prestigious school in Japan?" Shigaraki said with a evil smirk.

And then shit hit the fan.

Stain threw a dagger as hard as he could at the bartender. The dagger dug into Kurogiris arm causing blood to shoot out on impact. Stain then jumped into the air while extending his tongue to consume some of the blood and landed on the blue hair man.

Izuku watched as the Hero Killer dug his foot into Shigarakis forearm and used his right arm to pin the villains free limb to the ground. As Stain pinned him to the ground Izuku noticed blood starting to pool on the ground from Shigarakis arm. Izukus eyes went wide when he saw why he was bleeding. It was due to Stains boot having sharp metal spikes on the end, digging right into flesh.

"You overstepped your boundary's" Stain growled as he brung a dagger to the mans neck.

"Ow that hurt" Shigaraki mumbled.

"You bring us here to talk about our motives but we all know that's not really why we're here. So spill!" stain said as he pressed the dagger harder onto his neck.

"I wanted to recruit you into the League. But I don't know if I want you anymore." Shigaraki replied as he reached up and grabbed the dagger. Stains eyes widened as the dagger started to crack in his hand and eventually turned to dust. Stain jumped back allowing the blue haired man to stand back up and wipe himself off.

"But Hero Hunter you have potential with us. The league is aiming to kill all hero's and create our own society with our own rules. Even your apprentice would be forgiven for what happened at USJ. We would welcome him with open arms." Shigaraki grinned.

"Thanks but we'll pass on the offer Handy man" Garou finally spoke up.

"Hmm you'll come around eventually, Kurogiri." The man motioned towards the bartender. The black mist knodded and raised his arm to create a portal allowing the three to leave. Izuku walked through the fog and ended up back on the roof next to Garou and Stain.

"Well Garou it looks like this is where we part ways." Stain looked towards the other two.

"So it is" Garou said as Stain ran and lept from the roof, disappearing into the horizon.

"Well kid we should probably slit up too so we're not recognized together."

"Alright. What are you going to do?"

"I'll probably go off and hunt some hero's. I know Endeavor has an agency around here so I'll pick off a couple of his sidekicks and hey who knows. Maybe I'll get to take on the raging bastard himself. What about you kid?"

"I think some of my classmates are interning in the city so I'll try and meet up with one of them."

"Sounds good kid. See you at the park" Garou said as he jumped off the roof leaving Izuku by himself.

Izuku eventually made his way down from the roof and onto the street below. Surprisingly the day had flown by and it was already nightime. Izuku walked for about 20 minutes before seeing a bright flash come from a dark ally. He ran over and made his way down the alley to see what all the commotion was about. When he could finally see the outlines of figures in front of him, he climbed up to the roofs of the surrounding buildings and made his way to get a better look at the action below.
Izukus eyes widened at the sight in front of him. Standing above a bloodied pro hero was the same man he had just met earlier in the day, the Hero Killer Stain. And standing adjacent to him was none other then his classmate Ilda.

"Oh shit" Izuku mumbled under his breath as the killer licked his blade causing Ilda to be frozen in place.

Stain began to walk towards Ilda until he was right over him. With one swift motion he brought out his sword and raised it over Ildas head.

Shit, shit, shit. Do I save Ilda and cross Stain? Do I blow my cover or watch a teenager get murdered? What the fuck do I do?

Izuku was shaking at the decision he had to make. Whatever he chose he knew it was going to have a massive impact on tonight. Izuku watched as Stain began his downward strike and Izuku moved faster then he ever had. He flew through the air and drove his foot into Stains head sending him flying back.

"Well I'll be dammed. It looks like the ties are now severed. May the best man win Midoriya!" Stain yelled as he flung a knife towards Izukus head. Izuku caught the blade only to find the Hero Killer right in his face. Stain swung his sword at Izukus neck but the kid dodged and threw a punch at the attackers head. Stain easily blocked the blow and slid back about ten feet.

"You must have forgotten something punk, I've studied your style for over ten years. I know each combo, parry, strike you name it and I'll be able to see it coming!"

"Fuck"

"MIDORIYA LOOK OUT!" Ilda screamed as the Hero Killer charged the two.

Izuku felt his body move on his own. His feet took off towards Stain and jumped at him head on. The Hero Killer brought his sword to his chest and slashed at Izuku but missed when the red haired kid maneuvered mid air and blasted him in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Stain yelled in anger.

Izuku looked down at his hands in surprise of what just happened. Izuku had never moved or felt like that before. It felt like he was as light as the wind.

Izuku looked up towards the fuming villain in front of him and charged. The two clashed back and forth blocking and dodging blow after blow until Izuku swung hard at Stains face and collided head on. Izuku watched as a steam of red followed his hand and stepped back with a smirk on his face.

"Oh you're in for it now Stain"