Chapter 11

Izuku opened the door and it would be an understatement at the least to say it wasn't what he expected. In front of him he saw a couple of students he had never seen before and on the opposite side of the room the blue haired boy from the entrance ceremony was yelling at none other then Kacchan. He couldn't tell what they were yelling about, something about having feet on desks? But as soon as the blue haired boy saw Izuku he started speed walking his way overs

"Hello my name is Tenya Iiida and I'm the boy from the entrance exam. I just wanted to say that what you did was very heroic and I would have done the same if It was not an exam. I hope you can understand and not judge my actions too harshly".

"Woah it's all okay. I haven't judged you for anything and I understand. We didn't know about rescue points so it's all good." Izuku said sheepishly.

"Thank you very much. If I may ask what is your name?" questioned Iida as he lifted his hand for Izuku to shake.

"Oh ya, Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said as he shook Iidas hand. At the mention of Izukus name more or less all the students in the room locked eyes on Izuku. Including Kacchan who was glaring daggers at him.

"Hey aren't you the kid that took out the zero pointer" asked some kid with a lighting bolt on his blond hair.

"Uhm ya I guess I did" izuku said with a shrug.

"That's freaking amazing izuku. Do you know how strong that thing is? Denki Kaminari." He said as he stretched out his hand.

Izuku went to shake his hand but stopped once he saw spark of electricity run through the kids eyes.

"Oh sorry, I've got an electric quirk I wasn't trying to shock you" Kaminari said jokingly.

"No problem" laughed izuku.

As soon as izuku went to move forward he felt a tap on his shoulder and relized it was the bob cut girl from the endurance exam he saved.

"OH MY GOD MIDORIYA, WERE IN THE SAME CLASS" yelled Uraraka excitedly.

"I know what are the chances" Izuku said with a smile"

"I have a feeling we're going to be good friends Mid-" but before Uraraka could finish a yellow caterpillar looking thing popped into the door way.

"If your looking for friends then get out now. This is a hero course not a playground to meet friends. In your seats, now." Said the caterpillar.

"My name is Shouta Aizawa and I'll be your hometown teacher this yeay. Today we're going to test your ability's in multiple tests. Who ever gets last in all of the nine tests will be expelled." Aizawa said as a smirk grew across his dead face.

A could of the students spoke up "what about the welcome ceremony? It's a little fast to go right into things, right?"

"The villains won't stop and leave time for you to socialize or get a welcome ceremony so deal with it. You all have training uniforms in the changing rooms. Meet outside in ten"

The class made their way to the changing rooms and after changing they went outside.

"Bakugo you got first in the entrance exam. What score did you get in middle school for ball toss?" Asked Aizawa.

"65 meters" Bakugo huffed out"

"Good do it again but this time use your quirk and see what you can get" Aizawa stated as he threw a ball at Bakugo. He caught the ball and walked to the circle as he stretched out his arm.

"DIE" Bakugo yelled.

Die huh? Looks like he still hasn't changed thought Izuku.

"705.2 meters"

"oh my god, that's so far, he must be really strong if he got first." Those were some of the whispers from Izukus classmates but he wasn't surprised. He knew Kacchan was strong and that's one of the reasons he used to look up to him. Used too.

"Today's going to be a living hell for you, and if you don't do your best, don't expect to come to school tomorrow. This is what you get when you come to UA." Aizawa said with a horrific smile.

"First off sprints"

Izuku blew through the challenges but not too bad. He didn't want to get a lot of suspicion towards him for doing so well. It took everything he had to not blow past everyone but in the end he settled for doing slightly above class average. But that all went out the window when it came to his turn in the ball toss. Izuku grabbed the ball and stood in the circle. And took a a deep breath, he knew as soon as he did this a lot of eyes would be on him but he didn't care. He wanted everyone to know how strong he was. Especially Kaachan. Izuku let go of all his thoughts and attachments and entered his abandonment style. He knew what Garou would say about only using it in life or death situations but there was no way he could get hurt here so he thought it would be ok. He cocked his arm back and threw it with all the force he had. The ball shot into the sky so fast it left an air trail behind it that was visible to the naked eye.

"941.07 meters"

"WHAT" the entire class said in unison. Well all of them besides one.

WHAT THE FUCK DEKU" yelled Bakugo as he ran full speed at Izuku. His hands letting off sparks as he got closer to explode Izuku. Izuku stood his ground and got into an attack postition and waited for Bakugo to let lose but it never happened. His hand came down but no explosion followed. Izuku was confused but he didn't wait to think about why. He quickly let of a jab that was followed by a blue stream right into Bakugos cheek sending him flying into the ground.

"ENOUGH" yelled Aizawa as his hair stood up straight and his scarf starting to float around him.

"Izuku come to meet me in my office in ten. Don't be late" Aizawa stated with no emotion but anger showing on his face.

Izuku knew as soon as he saw his teachers quirk in action that he was fucked. His teacher was the underground hero Eraser head, a hero that could erase quirks. And Izuku relized that he just used his so called "quirk" while it should have been erased. Fuck me izuku thought. He got changed and made his way to his teachers room. He grabbed the door handle and opened it up revealing just his teacher behind us desk.

"Sit" ordered Aizawa.

Izuku moved towards the chair and sat down. Waiting for the questions to start coming.

"Why do you think I called you here?"

"I don't know"

"Bullshit, I saw it in your eyes as soon as you attacked Bakugo. Should I continue?

"I still don't know what you talked about."

"Your quirkless aren't you?" Asked an unknown voice from the door.