Chapter 66

"De-de-deku? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALIVE?" Bakugo yelled as he stomped his way over to Izuku.

The blond halted in front of dark figure and stared him in the eye, waiting for a response.

"Overhaul" Izuku responded.

Bakugo felt a wave of anger flow over him.

"CUT THAT SHIT OUT YOU DAMN DEKU! FUCKING ELABORATE!"

"Holy shit you're so dumb sometimes Kaccahn. It ceases to amaze me why All Might would pick you as his successor." Izuku snickered.

Bakugos eyes widened at Izukus comment.

"Uhm Bakubro, what does he mean?" Kirshima asked.

"Oh has Kacchan here not explained it to you? Well you see——"

"65% SMASH" Bakugo screamed as he interrupted Izuku.

The blond threw his hand towards Izukus face causing a massive blast of air to shoot out from the impact. Bakugo felt his heart racing as he panted from the attack. His arm felt like it had just cracked open. He went to pull himself back  but felt something tighten around his fist, causing his heart to drop.

The smoke had cleared just enough to reveal what happened. Izuku stood strong holding Bakugos struggling fist dead in its tracks.

"It's rude to interrupt Kacchan. So let me finish!" Izuku yelled as he swung Bakugo into the air before slamming him into the concrete.

Kirshima threw his arm up to cover his face from the air blast. As he slowly lowered his arm  he was met by a horrific sight. A bloodied and barley conscious Bakugo laying in the center of a massive impact crater.

"Now as I was saying, this fucker right here is All Mights actual successor. He's supposed to be the next symbol of peace." Izuku started to say.

He looked around the crowd who were all waiting with wide eyes for him to continue.

"And he inherited All Mights quirk."

"WHAT!"

"HOWS THAT POSSIBLE!"

"HE'S LYING!"

Izuku waited as he glanced down at Bakugo and saw him looking back with malicious intent.

"It's the truth and you all should be able to connect the dot. But wether you actually believe me or not, l could care less."

"Izuku why? Just... why are you using your power for all of this?" Uraraka asked.

Izuku didn't look up. He kept his gaze on Bakugos. He lifted one leg up and shot it into Bakugos shoulder which let out a deafening crack.

"AHHH!" Bakugo screamed.

"3 days. 3 days until I come back to this school and put down every single one of you that's in my way. If you wished to be spared, drop out while you still can. Everyone else, you've been warned." Izuku announced as he dropped Bakugos limp arm and jumped into the sky.

Bakugo watched the dark figure disappear into the sky until the pain finally caught up to him and he went unconscious.
————————————————————————

Bakugo felt a large amount of pressure come off of his chest as his eyes shot open. He clutched onto the top of his shirt as he rapidly took in deep breathes. He sat there for a minute, regaining his composure before finally speaking up.

But nothing came out.

He tried again only to get the same result.