Chapter 65

Izuku stood up from his spot and made his way back towards class 1-A's booth. After moving around to find a better view of the booth, he plopped back down and waited for his targets to come to view.

I've got two shots. Kacchans definitely going to be hit but what about the other. I can't do Kirshima since his quirk could possibly deflect it, Tokoyami is also out of the picture since Dark Shadow has a mind of his own. That leaves two of the most powerful students in his ex class left. Todoroki would be a good choice because he's stronger then most of his classmates combined. And it would deal a decent sized blow to the hero's when they find out the former number two hero's son is now quirkless. And then there was Uraraka. She was....... well she wasn't shit. This one was all personal.

Izuku let out a deep exhale as his mind clashed back and forth on who to choose. In the end Izuku decided who ever lined up best with Kacchan would be his victim. All he had to do was wait for them to show.

It felt like forever sitting there. Izuku saw every one of his old classmates except for Kacchan.

Where the hell is he?

After ten or so minutes Izuku finally saw the familiar blond approaching with All Might. The duo made their way over the to booth and stopped before anyone noticed they were there. All Might had a big smile on his face and patted Bakugo on the shoulder. The blond just scoffed and brushed some dirt off his shoulder before disappearing into the booth.

Why the heck is kacchan dirty? He wouldn't have been training and just not cleaned up after. This had to be something sporadic.

And then it clicked for Izuku.

HA! Kacchan wiped the floor with Gentle probably. It makes perfect sense and it couldn't have happened at a better time. Kacchan got to take down one more villain before he losses everything.

Bakugo reentered Izukus view as he took his spot at the arm wrestling table. Instantly a new crowd of kids surged forward to face off again the blond. You could see it in their eyes, the burning desire to crush Bakugos pride.

Izuku smiled at the thought of Bakugo losing but he knew no one here was a match for him, even himself in his current state.

Izuku stood up and made his way into line. He knew this was his best chance at getting close to Kacchan without anyone interfering.

The line was moving at a decent speed and it only took five or so minutes until Izuku was nearing the front. Izuku glanced over the person in front of hims shoulder to get a better look at the table. Right now it was Kacchan vs that one kid from 1-B with the metal quirk.

It looked as if the two were locked in place. Each was fighting for the win without the use of a quirk. Slowly Bakugo started to gain ground and was inching Tetsu Tetsu's hand closer to the table.

"I won't lose so easily!" The 1-B student yelled as he activated his quirk.

Instantly Tetsu Tetsu was able to push Bakugo back until he was about to win but then in an instant, it was over. Bakugo arm glew for a split second as he slammed his opponents hand onto the table. Izuku flinched as he watched the exchange, it was clear Bakugo used too much of his power as Tetsu Tetsu broke through the table and slammed onto the ground.

"Ow!" The metal user whined as he pushed himself off the ground.

"Bakugo you need to limit yourself! We only brought a couple of extra tables in case you pulled some shit like this!" Uraraka yelled as she handed Bakugo another table.