Chapter 2

Once izuku woke up he didn't really want to go to school. He had no desire to go and get bullied anymore. Especially after what happened yesterday. Inko was in the kitchen and was supposed that izuku wand to up already. He usually would have been up by now. She made her way up and knocked on his door.

"Izuku honey are you up?"

"Ya mom. I'm just not feeling that well. Can I stay home from school." Izuku called out softly.

Let me check if you have a fever.

She felt his forehead to see if he was warm but when she did, she felt nothing wrong. She contemplated making him go to school but she knew izuku wouldn't want to miss school for no reason. So she opted to let him stay home.

Ok honey I still have to go to work. But if you need anything make sure you call me and if I don't answer calls Mitsuki, ok?

I will mom. Have a great day at work and I love you.

I love you too honey

Once inko left izuku decided to take a walk outside to try and clear his head. He stumbled around until he made his way into a park. He sat down on a bench and tried to think about what he could do with his future. He was so dead set on being a hero that he never came up with what he would do if he wasn't one. For once in his life izuku was lost.

Bakugo POV

Bakugo walked in fashionably late like always and took his spot in the middle of the class. He looked over towards true quirked loser desk and noticed he wasn't there.

Hmm. Maybe that damn Deku finally listened and killed himself.

The day when went on like normal until the final bell dismissed the class and Bakugo made his way home. He split off from his friends, hell they weren't even friends. They just followed him and listened to him cause of his strong quirk. As he was getting closer to his house he looked into the park he was passing and a kid with a head full of green hair.

That damn Deku, did he think he could skip school and avoid me. No way in hell am I going to let him off the hook for that.

HEY YOU SHITTY NERD WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?

Izuku flung his gaze so he could see who yelled at him. He saw Bakugo walking towards him, tiny explosions sparking off his hands.

"Kacch-an was ju-ust uhm getting over my cold." Izuku stuttered out.

"Bullshit, you wouldn't skip school even if you broke all your limbs." Bakugo spit out. Each word containing more hate then the next.

Bakugo grabbed deku by the collar and pulled him up off the bench and delivered a punch straight to the gut knocking the wind out of Izuku as he fell to the ground.

"Useless fucking trash, that's all you are you damn Deku. Your such an eye sore. Why don't you take the hint and kill your quirkless ass so none of us have to deal with you anymore." Bakugo stated.

Izuku lied on the ground as tears started to come to his eyes. He was tired of being pushed around by Kacchan and just wanted it to end. He was going to kill him self. He just wanted it all to end. But little did he know a figure was watching the entire encounter from a distant tree. Kacchan stuck his hands in his pocket satisfied with his work and turned his heel. Once he was out of the park the figure dropped from their tree and made their way over to Izuku. They extended a hand down to Izuku and helped him stand. Once Izuku was back on he feet he studied the man in front of him. He wore baggy grey sweatpants and a tight black top that outlined all his muscles. He had grayish hair that had two points to it.

"Thanks" Izuku said.

"No problem kid, what was his problem?" Asked the figure.

"Oh that was just my friend Kacchan." Izuku said shyly.

"Well he didn't look like your friend. I don't have many friends myself but I'm pretty sure they don't abuse eachother like he did to you." He stated.
Kacchan just different. He only does it because I'm quirkless. Izuku said while looking down at his feet. He expected the figure to look at him in disgust or just leave him since he found out he was quirkless. But to his surprise the man stayed there. Izuku looked at him and asked.

"Why are you still here? I'm quirkless doesn't that make me an eye sore to you?"

"Look kid if I got disgusted any time I saw a quirkless person I would avoid mirrors at all costs." The man said with a. Slight laugh.

Izukus eyes widened as he looked at the man. "Are you quirkless too?"

"Damn right I am. I don't need no damn quirk to defend myself"

Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing. The man in front of him looked as if he was the strongest guy ever, besides all might. How could he be quirkless?

"What's you name kid?" Asked the figure.

"Iz-Uku Midoryia Sir" stuttered Izuku.

"Cut the sir crap, I'm barley in my twenties. I'll walk you home kid, so you don't get hurt anymore." Said the figure.

"Uhm can I ask your name before you follow me home. You know so it's not like uhm, stranger danger." Izuku said quietly.

"Garou"

They walked home in silence until Izuku told Garou about a short cut through one of the ally ways. They made their way through but about half way through a man jumped out and held a knife at them.

"Give me your wallets and your phones. NOW" demanded the man.

Izuku quickly reached for his stuff but before he could even get it out he saw Garou's first connect with the mans face and drive him into the wall of the building behind him. The man hit the wall with so much force that cracks streaked out from the crater he was impacted in. Izuku just stared as Garou stood back up straight and walked over to him.

"How-w did you do that?" Izuku asked quickly.

"Oh that old thing? Just some martial arts moves some old geezer taught me." Garou said nonchalantly.

"SOME MARTIAL ARTS MOVES? YOU JUST CREATED AN IMPACT CRATER COMPARABLE TO A PRO HEROS." Shouted Izuku.

That stuck a nerve with Garou.

"Look kid don't wrap me in with those hero's. I'm not one of them and I never will be.

"What, why?"

"Because hero's aren't what they are suppose to be. They only do the job to get recognized for their actions and get a good paycheck. None of them do it for the goodness of their hearts. And it pisses me off."

Izuku looked at The man in front of him until Garou met his gaze.

"I'm from a small town in northern japan. The only people that live there are those that are quirkless and it's amazing. Then one day a hero came on his travels and asked to stay with us. We all welcomed him with open arms and within a couple of days a villain appeared and starting burning down the town. We all called for the hero to help us but he stated "not yet, I need more damage to be done so it looks really good for the news." My sensei stoped the villain and got into a fight with the hero." Garou said quietly.

"What happened?"

"He attacked my sensei. So I killed him"