Chapter 24

Monday

Izuku hopped of the train and looked up at the map. The map was mostly irrelevant besides the big yellow box saying you are here, indicating Izuku had finally made it to City A.

"What a stupid name for city. I've never even heard of it before last week." Izuku whispered to himself.

He exited the train station and looked at the area around him. It looked like any other city he had seen. He punched the address the school gave him into his phone and started his way towards his new internship.

Izuku walked through the city until he found himself at a steep set of stairs leading up a mountain. He claimed the the stairs for about ten minutes before he was at the top and was met by a old styled building. It looked right out of a karate movie thought Izuku. He walked up the door and knocked three times. The door opened up to reveal an old man with gray hair and a slouch.

"Ah Izuku come in we have much to discuss" the old man motioned Izuku in.

Izuku walked into the dojo to see an empty room with wood floors and some Japanese symbols written on the wall.

"Come in make your self at home" the old man gestured for Izuku to come onto the floor. Izuku took his shoes and followed.

"Alright you may know me as Silver Fang but enough with all the formality's. Just call me Bang.

"Alright Bang, I don't mean to be rude but don't you seem a little old to be a pro still?" Izuku asked.

"Mhm why don't we figure out if I still am. Let's have a quick spar, winner can decide what's for dinner. Do we have a deal? Bang asked.

"Deal"

Izuku walked away from Bang to create a decent gap between the two and got into his fighting stance. Bang just stood still with his hands behind his back.

"On your mark" Bang said.

"Go" Izuku yelled as he charged the old man. Izuku sent out a volley of attacks only for the old man to block every single one with only one hand. Izuku knew the match was already over but for some reason and just let him keep attacking. But when Izuku was least expecting it he felt Bangs heal drive into his cheek. Izuku flew back from the impact only to see a flash of blue and then was suddenly caught mid air by the old man. Bang set him down and gave him a towel to wipe off.

"Garous taught you well but you still have much to learn." Bang said as he broke the silence.

Izuku stared at the man in front of him. He really didn't give a shit about making it weird. He just went and called Izuku out.

"He taught me the basics but other then then I'm kinda lost."

"Why did he stop teaching you?" Asked Bang.

"I caught him beating down a hero one night and confronted him on his motives. All he said was he wanted to break down heros society and that was enough for me to leave him." Izuku explained.

Bang looked the red haired boy over before smiling and putting his hand on Izukus shoulder.

"You made the right choice by following the steps of a hero. Now time for dinner." Bang said with a grin.

The two walked from the dojo onto the streets below until they found a local ramen shop. The duo pushed open the curtain to revel the shop owner and a bald man in a sweatshirt.

"Ah Saitama hows it going?" Bang asked the bald man

"Who are you again?" Saitama asked.

"Good to see you too, Saitama this is Midoriya, he will be training with me for the next week if you would like to stop by for a lesson or two." Bang offered with a smile.

"No thanks, nice to meet you Midoriya but I have to go before the market closes so goodbye" the bald man said as he payed his check and left.

"What's with the sour look?" asked Izuku.

"Believe it or not that man is the strongest man I've ever met in my life and on top of that he has had no training. I would love to teach him the ways of martial arts so he has some sort of style but he never accepts." Bang explained.

"Ah"

There was no way in hell that man was strong. He had no muscle on his body, he had openings everywhere and overall he looked like a complete dunce Izuku thought.

Bang grabbed the food and the two made their way back to the dojo to eat. As the ate they talked about their lives to make everything less awkward until eventually they were finished. The two said their goodbyes and split off to go to bed. Bang went off to his own area while Izuku was shown to a small room with nothing but a bed by another one of Bangs students named Charanko. He didn't seam like much of a fighter but who was Izuku to judge. And with that Izuku drifted to sleep.
————————————————————————

The next few days went by in a flash for Izuku. Each day was the worst training he's ever had in his life. If was so bad it made Garous training look like baby steps. But in the end Izuku knew he was improving vastly, he might even be able to compete against Garou. If there was a handicap.

"Again" Bang commanded

Izuku took a deep breath and placed his hands on the large stacks of solid granite. He quickly tapped the center of the top block and watched as the both stacks cleanly broke down the middle.

"Very good" Bang told Izuku as the door opened to the dojo. In the doorway stood an older man around the same age of Bang but he had a lot longer hair and wore a more traditional martial arts attire.

"Ah Bomb you made it" Bang said with a smile.

"Of course I would. Who's this?" The man motioned towards Izuku

"This is my disciple for the week, Midoriya. Midoriya this is my brother Bomb." Explained Bang.

"It's an honor to meet you" Izuku said as he bowed.

"Eh I'm not one for formality's but thank you. So my brother has finally decided to teach again. What made you change your mind about teaching again?" Bomb whisper to Bang.

"I couldn't let another one go down the wrong path Bomb. I had to make sure he wouldn't follow Garous way." Bang replied.

"I see."

"Hey Bomb are you also a martrial arts master?" Izuku spoke up.

"I am but not with the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist style. I created my own, one thats better then my brothers." Bomb said with a laugh as he cracked his knuckles.

"My brother created the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist style. It's on par with my own so it's nothing to mess around with Midoriya." Bang explained.

"That's incredible" Izuku said shocked. The man walked over to Izuku and out his hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go outside and I'll show you what I can do."