Chapter 3

"What do you mean you killed him?" Izuku asked quietly.

"What do you think I mean kid? I took his life. But it's not something I'm proud of. Killing is wrong and I only did it to save my sensei. But even after that I got banned from my home. Since then Ive just stick to hospitalizing my opponents." Garou stated.

"What do you mean your opponents?" Izuku questioned.

"Never mind kid, let's get you home kid" Garou said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

The two walked the rest of the way to Izukus house without anymore conversation. Once Izuku got inside he quickly ran to his room to watch the man that walked him home leave. He saw him walk slowly down the road until he got down into a squatting position and jumped, breaking the ground all around him as he leapt onto the roof of the three story building. Izuku was shocked and blinked to make sure he saw everything correctly but when he did Garou was gone but the damage to the ground was still there. Izuku sat down at his desk and quickly pulled up a search tab. He tried to find any information of the town the man said he was from but found nothing. He kept scrolling until he saw a picture of an older man and Garou standing together. He skimmed the article which talked about how The sensi felt bad for his student to banish him. But had to do it because it was the right thing to do. This didn't sit well with Izuku. Why would the man Garou saved banish him. Ya he killed the hero but was he really that bad? He shut his computer and looked at the clock. 10:00 p.m.

"Dang it's way later then I thought it was"

"Izuku honey is that you" he heard someone call from outside his room.

"Ya mom it's me. How was work?"

"long and tiring but it's all ok because I get to see you in the end." She said lovingly.

"I love you too mom. I'm gojng to get some rest so I'll see you tomorrow" Izuku called.

"Goodnight honey, sweet dreams"

Izuku heard his mom close the door to her room and instantly grabbed his shoes and a jacket and slips out though his window. He couldn't sleep, his mind was going a mile a minute. Where could Garou have gone? And why is he so dang powerful for someone quirkless. What izuku didn't realize is that he was starting to want to be like the man he met earlier. He looked like he could put up a fight and hold his own against anyone. Even without a quirk. Izuku thought maybe he could convince him to train him so he could still be a hero but he knew it was a long shot. Izuku kept walking around until he stopped in front of an ally and heard noises coming from the darkness.
————————————————————————

An Hour Earlier

Garou dropped down from the roof he was waiting on when he saw the pro hero Kamui Woods getting closer to him. Woods saw the man drop down and decided to investigate. The man walked for a little bit before seeing the man turn down into an ally. He followed behind him making sure not to be seen but as soon as he got deep into the ally the man he was following disappeared.

"I know you can see me, come out and fight like a real man instead of hiding in the shadows" Woods said with confidence.

Before he could react a punch connected straight to his jaw and sent him flying back onto the ground. When he looked up and saw the man he was following earlier standing above him cracking his knuckles.

"Come on Pro Hero don't tell me your already done. I thought you would put up more of a fight and make this entertaining for me" Garou taunted.
————————————————————————

Izuku walked down the ally until he saw two figures that looked like they were fighting. But once he got closer it didn't look like much of a fight. Instead more of a beating. There the pro hero Kamui Woods stood with only a few scratch marks on his body. The man across from him was bleeding profoundly and had gashs covering his body. Izuku got closer and Relized the man in front of Woods was actually Garou, The same man that saved him earlier. He watched from behind a trash can as Woods started to talk.

"This isn't a fair fight. Your quirkless and on the brink of death. Surrender now and I'll take you in while your still conscious." Woods said.

"You know that's the thing I hate about all you hero's. You say you care for others but I know what your really like. You don't care if I live or die in this ally. You only care if I die because it would look bad on your record." Garou said as he stood his ground.

"Being honest I don't care if you die where you stand or not. I'm a hero so I can do whatever I need and people will believe me over a villain like yourself. Your just sealing your own fate and making me get more paper work."

As Woods finished his statement he brung his arm up and pointed it at Garou. izuku watched in horror as the hero's arm shot towards Garous heart but right before it made contact the wooden arm snapped off of woods and flew into the side of one of the buildings surrounding them. Woods screamed out in pain as Garou just started blankly at him.

"Fuck this I'll kill you on the spot" yelled Woods.

Izuku watched as he raised his arm and aimed it at Garou. His arm started to grow more and more sprouting off extra limbs. Each one looked sharp to the touch. Just as woods shit his arm at towards his assailant, Izuku realized Garou wasn't moving at all. He stood his ground, all while a smirk grew on his face. As the limbs got closer and closet to Garou it looked like he was done for. But right before impact, Izuku saw Garou's hands move. A blue stream following each one. His deflected each branch with little effort and before Izuku could comprehend it, Garou had swiftly appeared in front of woods. In one swift motion Garou swept out wood's legs from under him and drove his fist down onto his face. He followed through the punch bringing him to the ground. Leaving an unconscious pro hero stuck in the ground, surrounded by an impact creator at least a foot and a half deep.

He stood up straight and walked over to Izuku, who just stared at him with awe. He felt something rubbing down his arm and saw blood gushing out of multiple stab wounds. Before he could do anything to them izuku had taken off his jacket and started applying pressure to the major wounds in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Why are you helping me kid? I just took down another hero."

Izuku flinched at the statement, "another". Had he done this before? How many other were there? Is he safe to be around? Izuku didn't know what to ask. So he settled the on the obvious.

"Are you the hero hunter everyone's talking about?"

"And what if I am kid?"

"I want you to train me"