Chapter 71

Shigaraki and the rest of the league hopped off the beasts back and landed in front of the hero's.

"Machia, keep the hero's out back busy with your clone, I don't want anyone interrupting us." Shigaraki commanded.

The beast nodded its head before dashing off back into the smoke. The hero's stood silent waiting for the battle to begin when Bakugo stepped forward.

"You think Izukus just going to let us duke it out? He'll be back here before you know it and cause us both problems!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that brat, he did say his main mission was to tear down UA and that's exactly where I put him."

Bakugo looked back towards the school and scanned the massive hole in the wall caused by Izuku.

He didn't find any sign of him.

"BAKUGO LOOK OUT!" Uraraka screamed bringing Bakugo out of his trance.

The blond instinctively blasted himself off the ground as Shigaraki lunged at him.

"SPLIT THEM UP, IT SHOULD BE EASIER IF WE'RE ONE ON ONE!" Bakugo ordered as he shot a blast at the decay user.

"Right!"

Shigaraki jumped backwards and extended his hand into the air, causing a weird feeling to run through Bakugo. The blond felt his body tug forward as if he was being pulled be a rope.

"20% SMASH!" Bakugo yelled as he extended his palms.

The blast rocketed forward and covered the blue haired man until all Bakugo could see was his outline. As the smoke from the blast started to fade Bakugo saw Shigaraki drop to his knees and start gasping for breath.

"What the fuck was that?" Bakugo questioned as he walked towards his attacker.

Shigaraki stayed still on the ground as the foot steps got closer.

"What kind of bullshit was that?" Bakugou asked again.

Shigaraki let out a low chuckle causing Bakugo to stop dead in his tracks.

"Who said anything about bullshit? All I see is a fair fight!" Shigaraki laughed violently as leaned back.

Bakugo eyes widened as Shigaraki face came into view. His burns were rapidly healing as if he never was injuried in the first place.

The decay user slammed his hand on the ground causing Bakugo to fall onto his chest.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE MULTIPLE QUIRKS?"

"How does it feel to be powerless? No control over your own body. You look pathetic." Shigaraki said as he slowly started to close his palm into a fist.

"AHHH" Bakugo screamed as the force being applied to him drastically increased.

"Telekinesis, pretty cool right? It's made my job so much easier. All I have to do is pin my prey to the ground and I can walk up and decay them" the decay user explained as he started walking towards Bakugou.

"AHHH 75% SMASH!"

Bakugo turned his palm towards the ground and let of a massive explosion causing the entire battle field to break apart. The ground rippled with cracks as massive portions fell apart to reveal a large pool of magma formed by Bakugos blast.
————————————————————————
5 Minutes before Bakugos blast.

Izuku scrunched his nose and and pushed a slab of rubble off him. He slowly pushed himself up off the ground and inspected his arms. His arms where a dark gray instead of his usual black.