Chapter 27

Stains body flew through the air and slammed onto the ground about 20 feet away from Izuku.

"I really hate you punk, your new form is annoying" Stain said as he stood up wiping blood from his face.

"Hey it's not my fault your a lousy vigilante" Izuku replied with a grin.

The Hero killer charged Izuku and threw several knives at him. Izuku parried each knife down into the ground before looking up to see Stain had thrown his entire sword at him. Izuku threw his head to the side in an attempt to dodge but was too slow and ended up getting a gash across his check. The Hero Killer then pulled what looked like bombs out from under his shirt and sparkles them up with friction from his fingers.

"CATCH!" Stain yelled as he tossed the bombs towards Izuku.

The balls landed in front of Izuku and exploded a couple of seconds after. Smoke filled the ally way, making it hard for Izuku to see the attacker in front of him.

"Smoke bombs punk, lets see how good you can do now" stains voice echoed around him.

Izuku closed his eyes and took a deep breath allowing him to focus on his other senses. Izuku felt something shooting towards him and dodged out of the way, he felt the same presence behind him and lept into the air to avoid the impeding danger. As Izuku came back down to the ground a sharp pain shot through his leg. Izuku looked down to see Stain had landed a massive slash across his thigh. Izuku tumbled to the ground and watch as Stain took the moment to lift his sword up and bring it down on Izukus head. Izuku quickly moved his hands up to block the incoming blow but stopped when he heard a massive roar through the ally way. He glanced above him to see a bright light coming towards him through the smoke only for it to be Ilda flying towards them at full speed. Ilda's foot collided right into Stains chest pushing him back and clearing most of the smoke in the area.

"Midoriya how does the Hero Killet know you!" Ilda asked as he helped Izuku up.

"I don't know Ilda maybe from the sports festival but that's not important right now. We have to stop him before he kills one of us!" Izuku said with a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Right" Ilda nodded.

"I'll go high, you go low" Izuku turned to Ilda.

The engine quirk user nodded in approval and they both took off towards the Hero Killer. Izuku jumped into the air to block off Stain from running away and Ilda did a baseball slide trying to take Stain out. The runner swept Stains legs our from under him and as he was falling Izuku landed on top of Stain. Placing one foot on Stains lower back and the other in between his shoulder blades. Izuku pushed downward with all his might sending the Hero Killer smashing right into the concrete below. Izuku jumped off him and felt for a pulse to make sure he didn't go overboard and was happy to find a slow heart beat.

"Midoriya we should tie him up before he regains consciousness" Ilda said as he appeared at Izukus side.

"Your right, do you have anything we could use?" Asked Izuku.

Ilda nodded and handed Izuku a couple of zip ties he kept in his belt. Izuku quickly secured Stains arms and legs to make sure he couldn't get away easily.

"Grab the Pro and lets go" Izuku called.

The two dragged out the unconscious men until they were back in the streets. They propped Stain and the hero up against one of the buildings while Ilda called for backup. As soon as Ilda finished his phone call a loud bang was heard close by. Then another, and another, and then all the sudden one of the building walls exploded to revel a large black Nomu. The creature scanned the street and stopped once it was facing the two students.

"Ilda get behind me!" Izuku yelled.

The Nomu let out a terrifying screem and charged at Izuku. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Todoroki and Endeavor appear in the hole the Nomu created.

They must have been chasing it, Izuku thought.

The creature was closing the distance between Izuku and itself and Izuku knew he didn't have the strength to bulldoze through the beast. And then everything happened in slow motion for Izuku. He watched at Endeavor raised his arm and started to create what looked like a spear out of fire.

Does that idiot thing a measly fire blast can kill this thing? Even Kaminari is smarter then that.

The Nomu lept into the air as the sprear left Endeavors hand. The creature was coming right for Izuku and Ilda and Izuku thought of the best thing he could do. As the Nomu got within range of Izuku he quickly mimicked the same motions he saw Bomb perform on the training dummy. He moved his hands over his chest creating a flowing red circle around him. The beasts expression went from anger and destruction to complete surprise as its body was separated into three separate parts. The spear Endeavor threw would have hit the Nomu square in the back but since its midsection was falling onto the ground in pieces it continued through the air directly at Izuku. Izuku didn't have time to react due to the body blocking his view and felt pain shoot through his body as the projectile pierced cleanly through left shoulder.

"DEKU!" Screamed Todoroki as he watched his friend fall to the ground with pain in his eyes.

That was the last thing Izuku remembered as his world turned to black.
————————————————————————

Izukus eyes fluttered open only to be met by a blinding light.

"Where am I?" Izuku asked while wiping his eyes.

"Your at the hospital"

Izuku looked towards the voice to see Todoroki sitting beside his bed.

"What's up Todoroki? How's Ilda?"

"He's actually right next to you"

"Hello Midoriya I am over here" Ilda called from Izukus opposite side.

He turned to find Ilda in his own hospital bed with his arms covered heavily in bandages.

"Oh damn, are you ok Ilda?"

"Midoriya please watch your language we must act with the upmost respect in a hospital. But I am doing ok. I have some nerve damage on my arm due to where the Hero Killer got me a couple of times but it is nothing too serious."

"Midoriya is there anything I can get you?" Todoroki butted in.

"Can you explain to me what happened?"

"My fathers spear was meant to hit the Nomu in its spine. But when you cut the thing into pieces it went through it's body and went right into your shoulder." Todoroki motioned to Izukus shoulder.

Izuku looked down to see the massive amount of bandages covering his shoulder. Ouch.

"Uhm Todoroki can you pass me my phone? I need to text my mom" asked Izuku.

"Sure"

Todoroki passed Izuku his phone so he could text his mom but Izuku had something else in mind. He sent one text to an unknown contact and within a couple of seconds a reply was shown.

Leak it.

You got it kid.