Chapter 69

Izuku looked over his shocked classmates. He could see the fear in their eyes. He took a step off Endeavors limp body and walked down towards the crowd.

"What's wrong with you guys? It's like you've seen a ghost." Izuku laughed.

"You're going to be a ghost after I pummel the shit out of you!" Miriko yelled as she flew over UA's protective wall.

The rabbit hero flew through the air, attempting to land a massive kick to Izukus neck.

The dark figure easily caught her leg and tossed her off to the side. She skidded across the concrete before standing up with a smirk on her face.

"Oh Hawks was spot on with you. You really are strong. I hope you can keep up with me so I can get some sort of entertainment from this!" Miriko laughed as she bounded towards Izuku.

The rabbit hero dashed to her left and threw a hard right kick aimed for Izuku side. The dark figure easily parried the attack and countered with a kick of his own. Miriko ducked down causing Izuku to raise an eyebrow at the hero's speed. Miriko noticing Izukus slight falter quickly swept his leg out from under him and did a front flip like motion and drove her heal into Izukus stomach. The dark figure slammed into the ground as Miriko stood over him with a devilish smirk.

"I guess I over estimated you kid. Maybe your mentor should have taught you to back what you say with strength, not just emotion."

Bakugo felt his heart drop at the hero's comment.

She's fucked.

Izukus arms dug into the dirt causing the hero to take a step back.

"Don't you dare call me kid or insult my mentor." Izuku threatened as he pushed himself back onto two feet.

"It's nothing personal kid, it's just the tru—"

Izuku smashed his fist the hero's gut causing her to puke on impact. Izuku didn't stop there though. He wasn't going to until Mirko reconsidered being a hero after this battle.

Bakugo watched from the side as Izuku unloaded on Miriko. Something caught his eye though. Izukus stikes where slow and hard, he was focusing more on power then on technique.

Bakugo blasted himself forward hoping to catch Izuku off guard. He inched closer and closer and once he could, Bakugo blasted himself in a diagonal angle and threw his arm towards Izukus head.

The dark figure swung his head to the right and and snagged onto Bakugos ankle. Using the moment from Bakugos explosions Izuku easily swung the blond around and launched him into the side of UA's wall. Miriko not wasting a second of time charged Izuku and landed a solid hit to his back.

Izuku skidded backwards as he regained his composure. He watched as Bakugo peeled himself off of the wall and limped his way back to Miriko's side. The two gave each other a nod and took off towards him at full speed. Bakugo flew in front of Miriko and extended both of his hands.

"STUN GRENADE!"

Izuku quickly covered his eyes and felt his awareness of everything around him sky rocket. He took a step backward and felt an incoming presence from his left side. He quickly ducked down and waited until he felt the presence above him. As soon as he did he jumped up with as much force as he could and heard a deafening scream.

"AHHHH!" Miriko yelled as she felt something tear through her insides.

Izuku reopened his eyes and glanced up at the hero. He himself couldn't even comprehend how he managed to incapacitate the hero. He had Miriko locked in place above him, his left horn piecing clean through her lower stomach.