Chapter 43

"RUN!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed Garou and jumped off the building.

The two soared through the air, flying right over the blast. Izuku turned his gaze back to the roof for a split second to see the impact of the blast. The entire top part of the roof ripped clean off and was sent flying back into another buildings middle, causing it to collapse.

"MIDORIYA?" "DAMN DEKU?" All Might and Bakugo yelled at the same time as they saw the two figures in the sky.

Izuku crashed into the ground and rolled about ten feet before finally stopping. He pushed Garou off of him and stood up to be met with the burning glaze of his former teacher and classmate.

"Young Midoriya, why are you here in Kamino? No one has seen you since the incident at the forest!" Asked All Might.

"I brought him here." All for One cut in as he shot an air blast at the two hero's.

Bakugo quickly blasted himself upwards out of the shots path but All Might who was still in shock from seeing Izuku wasn't so lucky. The blast smacked into him, blasting him across the city.

"Ah young Bakugo you are as agile as ever. Tell me, how does it feel to be the ninth user?" All for One laughed.

The blond stopped dead in his tracks. Izuku watched as he started to tremble while keeping his gaze on the ground.

"Ninth user?" Izuku whispered to himself.

"Ah Midoriya let me explain to you the story of One for All" the man laughed.

A sudden boom was heard from off in the distance causing the three to turn their heads. Izukus eyes locked onto All Might flying through the air back towards them, heading right for his arch enemy.

"YOU MUST NOT SPEAK OF IT ALL FOR ONE!" All Might yelled as he prepared to attack.

The villain waved his hand in front of himself causing a black portal to form at the last second before All Mights impact. The hero's fist went deep into the void before another portal opened above his own head, causing his own fist to slam into his back. Rocketing him right into the ground.

"But I must All Might. You see Midoriya when quirks were just manifesting is when I was born. As time went on I developed a following for my beliefs on a new society and over time I ruled Japan. But not everyone agreed with me, one of those people was my own brother. He was quirkless so I knew he wouldn't understand. So using my own I forced a quirk onto him, one that allowed him to stock pile energy. But what I didn't know was that he already had a quirk. One that allowed him to pass his own to others. He alluded me before I could kill him and passed the quirk on. From user to user it has gotten stronger until its eighth user all most killed me. But even so he was badly injured. Isn't that right All Might?"

"Please don't!" All Might yelled as he pulled himself from the rubble.

"And finally the ninth user came along. Katsuki Bakugo, the man who must follow in the footsteps of the number one hero."

Izuku stumbled back and griped his chest.

All Might gave Kacchan his power? Why? What did he see in him? Wait, is that why All Might wanted to talk to me that day? To give me his power?"

"Is that why you wanted to talk to me that day All Might? To give me your damn quirk? What's wrong with you? First you crush my dreams of wanting to be a hero and then try and make up for it by giving me a quirk? Your pathetic All Might!" Izuku yelled as a tear fell from his eye.

The pro hero's smile was no where to be seen. The only thing his face showed was sadness.

"I'm sorry Young Midoriya, I never met for you to be hurt" All Might said as he started his way over towards Izuku. The hero went to put his hand on Izukus shoulder when he pushed out of the way.