Chapter 41

Izuku was the first one to break the silence in the warehouse.

"What the fuck was that?" Izuku asked as he clenched onto his chest.

"Hmmm I don't know kid. But from the looks of it we're going to Kamino."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WERE GOING TO KAMINO? We have no idea why that person wants us there so let's just avoid it all together." Izuku pleaded.

"Kid do you not remember one of the first lessons I taught you?" Garou questioned.

"Never eat before a big fight?"

"No you dweeb, never back down from the unknown. Always figure out what you're up against before you decide to run away" Garou said as he flicked Izuku on the forehead.

"Oh"

"Oh is right you idiot. Now let's not waste anymore time. Once we sneak out to the train station and finally get moving we should be there before night falls in Kamino." Garou explained as he got up and started walking towards the door with Izuku soon following.
————————————————————————

"Do you see anything?" Asked Izuku

"No not yet, it's all just civilians walking around." Garou responded.

"Wait what's that playing on the big screen over there?" Izuku pointed.

"Looks like a press conference being given by UA. It's probably them addressing the public about you and the blond kid disappearing. I bet it's only to try and save their reputation, if they really cared about the blond they would have saved him by now."
————————————————————————

"So what should we do today sparky?" Asked Toga.

"Fuck off" Bakugo said quietly.

The blond sat still in the quirk dampening chair but his appearance had changed greatly. His body was covered in cuts and bruises. It was nothing major and it probably wouldn't even scar, but it still hurt like hell.

"Oh don't be such a meanie Katsuki! Shigaraki's coming to talk to you today and if you're nice to him he may let you and me be a thing when you join the league." The crazy blond girl jumped excitedly.

"Heh you have a better chance at dating me when I'm a Nomu then when I'm alive" Bakugo growled

"You're no fun!" Toga pouted but stopped when she heard the door to the room start to open.

"Toga leave us alone" Dabi said as he walked into the room.

The blond was reluctant to leave but eventually was pushed out by the fire user.

"Listen up punk I'll be honest with you. UA is giving their press conference about you as we speak, and it's not looking good for them. Shigaraki's giving you one last chance to leave your crippling school and join the league. If you tell him no he's going to cut his loses and kill you on the spot. I personally don't care which way you go. I just wanted to give you some extra time to make the right decision."

"Thanks so much. I'll keep that in mind when I'm stomping your skull into the ground" Bakugo said with a grin.

"Whatever, it's your funeral." Dabi shrugged.

"Kurogiri, your up!" Was the last thing Bakugo heard as he felt himself starting to fall. He closed his eyes and crashed onto the ground only to find himself back in the bar.

"Let him go"

"Wait what? He's just going to try and escape as soon as we take the restraints off" Compress spoke up.