Chapter 56

3 months later

"Congratulations everyone on passing their hero license exams. I knew all of you could do it!" All Might cheered followed by the rest of 1-A.

"Tsk" Bakugo mumbled under his breath.

He was annoyed. It's been over 4 months since anyone in the class had gotten to let loose, so of course when they had their exams they would be riled up and ready to get down to business. But there were some things that made up for it all. During the exam he obliterated his first opponent and while he had trouble against his second one. It just made it even more satisfying when he wiped the floor with that meatball freak.

"Pssst Bakubro what are you smiling about?" Asked Kirishima.

"NOTHING SHIITY HAIR!" Bakugo yelled but quickly shut up as he saw his entire classes gaze on him.

"Bakugo I'd pay you to shut up for an entire day but I know that's never going to happen. So for now just shut up" Aizawa mumbled from his sleeping bag.

Bakugo scoffed and leaned back in his chair. He listened to the rest of All Mights speech but slowly started to fade out until he heard Aizawa join in.

"So as of tomorrow you will be starting your work studies. Each of your have a list of pro hero's that would like to have you work under them. Class is dismissed for the rest of the day so you can get everything inline." Aizawa stated.

Bakugo watched as the teacher passed out the papers and picked his up when he finally got it. He quickly scanned it over and smirked when he saw multiple pro hero's in the top 20 offering him an internship.

"Hey Bakubro who you going to intern with?"

"Probably Crust. What about you?"

"I'm going to Fat Gums agency in Esuha!" Kirishima cheered as he pumped his fist.

"What about you dunce face?"

"I actually didn't get any offers so I'll probably be assigned one." Kaminari said sheepishly as he rubbed his neck.

"Young Bakugo could you please come with me for a second?" All Might asked as he interrupted the threes conversation.

Bakugo nodded and followed the former number one hero out of the class and into one of the empty teachers lounge. All Might motioned for Bakugo to sit down on the couch adjacent to him and waited for the blond to follow.

"So what's up?" Bakugo asked as he sat down.

"I've looked over your possible internships and I'm very impressed with the amount of attention you've drawn to yourself." All Might said.

"Of course I got a lot of offers, I'm the fucking best." Bakugo replied annoyed as he leaned back into the couch.

"Of course you are young Bakugo and I assume you're taking an interest at interning with Crust?

"How'd you know?" The blond asked as he sat back up with his interest peaked.

"He's the highest ranked hero out of all your offers. But I must say young Bakugo you should consider some of the other hero's. Such as Sir Nighteye."

"Tsk never even heard of the guy so he can't be all that."

All Might chuckled at his predecessors comment.

"Well Sir Nighteye was actually my first and only sidekick."

"Wait you had a sidekick?" Bakugo asked excitedly.

"We worked together for about 5 years but split apart due to some complications."

"Woah"

"Indeed and from some of the chatter among hero's Crust is going to be taking a break from the streets to focus on civilian beneficiary projects. While Sir Night eye is rumored to be having a raid against the Yakuza." All Might said in a tempting tone.