Chapter 44

"What the hell?" Bakugo said as he looked over the lone figure.

"Young Bakugo we must leave now. It's not safe for us here anymore" All Might cut in as he grabbed onto Bakugos arm.

"Screw off All Might, why kind of hero runs away from a fight!" Bakugo yelled as he broke away from the hero's grip and took off down the street.

"HEY FUCKER COME FIGHT ME! 20% SMASH!" Bakugo screamed as he sent a blast at the dark figure.

The figure turned its head toward the blast but it seemed unphased and in a matter of moments the figure was covered by the explosion.

"GOT HIM ALL MI—" Bakugo started to say but stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned around and was met by the deep gaze of the figure.

"Leave Kacchan, this is the only warning I'll give you. Our fight is not meant to happen today but if you push for one I will end it here and now" the figure said as he turned away from Bakugo.

"Deku?" Bakugo whispered causing the figure to stop in its tracks.

"Dekus dead Kacchan. He died long ago but it took me till tonight to finally realize it." Izuku replied before disappearing from Bakugos view.

Izuku sped across the road faster then he ever had moved before. He knew exactly where he was going. He was going right for that damn villains head.

"Ah come to me Midoriya. Let me see your true power!" All For One laughed as he charged up an air blast.

The villain locked his eyes on Izuku and raised his arm to blast him away. But as the blast left his palm the dark figure disappeared from his view only to feel a crushing force on top of his head.

The villains slammed into the ground causing a massive air wave to shoot out from the impact spot. Bakugo watched as the figure landed back on the ground and walked over to the impact crater and reached down and picked up the villain by the top of his head.

"Weak" Izuku said in a cold tone as he raised his arm to strike All For Ones neck.

As he started his downward strike the villain let out a quiet chuckle.

"SHOCK INVERSION!" All For One yelled as Izukus hand made contact with his neck.

Izuku felt the quirk go into effect on contact as pain shot up his arm. He also felt his arm starting to be pushed off the villains neck but Izuku wasn't going to give in.

Izuku sturdied his stance and put more force into his blow to fight the quirk and was slowly making progress at getting closer to All For Ones neck.

"What the heck?" All For One gasped as he watched Izukus arm not blow back on contact.

"Not strong enough" Izuku whispered as he slammed his hand into the villains neck, causing him to fly sideways and slam into the ground.

The villains body skidded across the concrete before finnally coming to a stop. All For One slowly pushed himself off the ground and moved his hand to his head. He felt the side of his mask only to realize the entire right side was ripped off and to make it worse blood was pouring out from a massive gash on his forehead.

"Are you happy with what I've become?" Izuku asked breaking All For One out of his trance.

"If I die by your hand tonight so be it. But I already know your drive. You will stop at nothing to tear down this society so yes I am happy" All For One said with a smile.

Izuku didn't respond he took one step towards the villain and the next thing he knew he was behind All For One.

Izuku kicked the villains right leg from behind forcing All For One onto his knees. He then placed one hand on the front of his mask and the other on All For Ones neck.