Chapter 67

"WHAT!"

"Woah woah woah chill out Bakubro. Everything's fine. The schools been reinforced and Principle Nezu has had top hero's from all around the nation sent to help us." Kirshima said cheerfully.

The smell of smoke instantly started to fill the room. It didn't take long for the smoke alarm to go off, signaling to Recovery Girl that something was wrong.

"What happened....... KATSUKI YOU'RE BURNING THE SHEETS!" The teacher screamed as she came through the doors.

Bakugo looked down and saw the embers starting to crawl down the sheet. He scoffed and tossed it off of him while hopping off the bed.

"Young man sit back down now!" Recovery Giro ordered.

Bakugos eyes shot towards the teacher and let off a glare full of malice. He saw his teacher starting to lose her look of authority and back away from him.

"The school bringing all these hero's here won't make a single fucking difference." Bakugo said coldly as he left the room.

The blond made his way down the empty hallway as his mind started to run at the ideas presented to him in the infirmary.

That damn Deku has gotten stronger every single time he gets pushed back into a corner, and today wouldn't be any different. He's studied every pro hero in the nation, as if they were his idols.

Bakugo stopped walking and dropped his gaze to the ground.

They were his idols at one point.

And that's going to make it that much easier for him since he knows everything about them, including their weaknesses.

"DAMNIT!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed his fist on a locker.

"Damage of school property is punishable by suspension young Bakugo so be carful." A voice called from behind.

The blond pulled his fist from the locker to see a perfect impression of his hand in the metal. He finally turned around to be met with the hopeful eyes of his mentor.

"Come young Bakugo. We have much to discuss in a short amount of time."
————————————————————————

"We have over 20 pros stationed on the north side of the school, 10 on the west and east, and then 15 on the southern side. Not to mention a good portion of the police mixed in everywhere. It'll be suicide if he actually try's to attack us head on." Snipe spoke up.

"And that's exactly why he's going to attempt it. Think about it, if he somehow manages to stop all of us then everyone's going to loose faith in UA and hero's in general." Countered Power Loader.

"But we can't possibly lose, right?" Present Mic asked a little worried.

All the hero's turned to the man sitting at the head of the table. He sat in an elevated chair and took a sip of his coffee.

"We must not underestimate young Midoriya. He's shown tremendous feats of strength and when backed into a corner he seems to excel more then ever. He must be treated as a danger to the entire school." Principle Nezu announced.

"And that is why we have enlisted not only all the teachers but some of the most powerful hero's wanting to take down Midoriya." Nezu explained as he motioned to Endeavor, Hawks, Forth Kind, Gun Head, Fat Gum and Mirko.

"I want to see what's so strong about this guy, he seems like he'll put up a challenge." Mirko said eagerly as she cracked her knuckles.

"He's a boy Mirko, and nothing more." Fourth kind scoffed.