Chapter 51

"You're serious?" Asked Kirishima.

"When was the last time Bakugo made a joke? OF COURSE HE'S SERIOUS!" Mina yelled as she flailed her arms.

"How do you have Midoriyas where abouts? Questioned Ilda.

"I saw him earlier in the day and with All Mights help, I was able to place a tracker on him." Explained Bakugo.

"Is All Might ok with us doing this?" Asked Kaminari scaredly.

"Fucking of course not." Bakugo scoffed.

"I'm out" Todoroki spoke up.

"Me too" said Yaoyorozu"

A couple more students spoke up, each one saying it was a bad idea.

"FINE, FUCK ALL YOU EXTRAS. JUST KNOW THAT WHILE ALL OF YOU ARE SITTING ON YOUR ASSES, I'LL BE OUT MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE." Bakugo yelled as he stormed out of the room.

The blond made his way up the stairs and turned down the hall until he stood at his dorm room. He opened his door and slammed it shut before making his way to his bed. Bakugo crouched down and grabbed a small case sitting under his bed. He placed it on his bed and clicked it open to reveal a spare hero suit given to him by the school.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Fuck off" Bakugo said as he continued to grab more supplies.

"Dude you kinda snapped down there" Kirishima said as he opened up the door.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Bakugo scoffed.

"You never give a fuck" The red head laughed.

"Glad you think so highly of me" Bakugo said as he roles his eyes.

"You didn't let me finish bro. You never give a fuck unless it comes down to hero work and school. And this counts as hero work so you're going to be giving it your all. So count me in!" Kirishima said with a toothy grin.

Bakugo stood up and turned to face the red head. He looked him in the eyes as a grin grew across his face.

"We leave in 15. Bring your hero costume" Bakugo ordered as he went back to packing.

"My costume is still in the locker room at school. Shouldn't yours be too?" Asked Kirishima.

"Check under your bed. I found a brief case attached to mine not too long ago and found a new suit. I'm assuming they did it for everyone just incase we need to get ready at any time." The blond explained.

The red head nodded and left to the room leaving Bakugo to his thoughts.

That damn Deku is strong, too strong. If we want a chance at beating him we're gojng to have to play dirty.

Bakugos face scunched up at the thought. How the heck are you suppose to play dirty against a martial arts genius. Until an idea finally hit him. Bakugo quickly stood up and walked towards his door. He pushed it open only to hear it slam into something followed by a hurt voice.

"Ow that hurt!" Uraraka said as she rubbed her nose and picked herself off the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing at my door round face?"

"Well I was going to come talk to you about the plan for tonight but it looks like I'm getting injured already so it's a great start" Uraraka replied annoyed.

"Hmh go get your suit and meet me out front in ten." The blond huffed as he pushed past Uraraka, not noticing her staring at his figure until he disappeared around the corner.