Chapter 70

Izuku ran full speed at his former classmates not giving them a second to strategize. Izuku evaded Bakugos obvious right hook and used the opening to attack Kaminari. Panicked the blond quickly jumped backwards and extended his hands while releasing a small discharge of electricity.

"EVERYONE DOWN!" Kaminari yelled as a wave of lighting flooded the air.

His classmates dropped to the ground allowing the full charge to run through Izuku. The dark figure staggered as the wave hit him, causing a smile to form on Kaminaris face.

His expressed was quick to change when he saw the smirk on Izukus face. The dark figure reached out and grabbed him by the mouth before pulling him close.

"You think tickling me is gonna do anything?" Izuku asked as he felt something approaching from behind him.

Izuku quickly turned and held the electric user in front of him as a well aimed canon ball buried itself into Kaminaris gut.

"ACK" The electric user coughed out as blood escaped his mouth.

Izuku dropped his former classmate onto the ground and landed his eyes on Yoayorozu. The creation user had a wave of worry flood over her as she saw her classmate bloodied and on the ground from her own attack. Before she could react she felt a gust of wind followed by pain exploding from her side.

Yoayorozu slammed into the ground only to feel herself be lifted off the ground by her one arm.

"Come save her Shoto! She's already got two broken ribs and a shattered arm! You don't want me to break anything else on her now would you?" Izuku taunted.

A loud ripple of ice echoed through the crowd causing a smile to grow on Izukus face. The dark figure slammed Yoayorozu into the ground and jumped into the air. Izuku scanned the crowd to find the rapidly expanding ice and rotated his body to face it. As the ice shot towards him, Izuku placed his foot onto the sharp tip of the ice and road the glacier until its climax. As the ice came to a stop Izuku pushed himself upwards and disappeared into the dark clouds.

"WHERE DID HE GO!" Present Mic yelled as a group of hero's burst through the wall.

"He's up in the sky!" Kirshima yelled as the hero's grouped around them.

The hero's scanned the sky, trying to find the falling assailant. It felt like an eternity had passed and they still had no sign of Izuku.

"Where the fuck is this bastard?" Snipe screamed.

On cue a hand broke through the ground and latched onto Snipes leg. In one swift motion Izuku ripped himself upwards while polling Snipe into the ground. Izuku quickly kicked the hero's head, causing it to slam against the concrete and splatter blood across the ground.

"BEHIND U— "

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Present Mic slowly reached down to his stomach. He placed his hand onto his left side before falling forward into the dirt.

Bakugo angrily looked around himself to see the remaining teachers drop to the ground. His eyes landed on the dark figure as he emptied the rest of Snipes revolver.

"Guns aren't as fun as I thought they would be. Their too easy to use and there's not as much satisfaction when you beat your opponent." Izuku said coldly as he tossed the weapon to the side.

The students all stood still as their teachers laid bleeding on the ground.

"Can we really beat him?"

"Am I going to die?"

"I should have dropped out when I had the chance"

"I thought hero's never lost."