Chapter 22

Izuku jumped to his side dodging the incoming blast of ice. He landed and quickly ran towards Todoroki only for the ice user to shoot another large blast at Izuku. Izuku didn't have enough time to evade so he tired his best as breaking through the ice. He timed his punch to hit the ice just before it came into contact with his chest. As his fist made contact the ice exploded everywhere but Izuku didn't get off untouched. To him the ice felt like solid steel. He knew he could break through it a couple of times but eventually his knuckles would shatter.

Blast after blast kept coming towards Izuku. Todoroki didn't give the red haired kid any chance to move. By constantly firing off blasts of ice Izuku had no choice but to stand his ground and bulldoze through.

"Izuku your clearly outmatched, submit now before you cause your self any more damage." Todoroki yelled over another ice blast.

Izuku slammed his left fist into the ice sharing it and yelled "like hell I will!"

Izuku quickly grabbed one of the shard of ice laying by his feet and flung it towards the ice user as a distraction. Todoroki saw the ice shard flying towards him and threw up an ice wall to block. The shard crashed into the wall with so much force it broke it down completely.

"Where'd you go?" Yelled Todoroki.

"Right behind you" Izuku whispered".

Todoroki quickly turned around and swung at Izukus head. Izuku easily ducked under the swing and swept out his opponents legs. As Todoroki fell towards the ground Izuku raised his right arm and swung downward propelling Shoto right into the ground. As he landed the rubble around the two cracked outwards spreading a decent amount across the stage. Izuku raised his leg in an attempt to bury Todoroki even further down but stopped when he felt a cold sensation growing up his left leg. He lept back and looked down to see ice growing up his leg, Izuku quickly stuck the ice, shattering it completely before it could grow anymore.

"That was a dirty move" Izuku called.

"Nothings dirty if it's allowed" Todoroki replied.

The two ran head on at each other until they were almost in range. Izuku lept up and threw a roundhouse towards Shotos side only to be met with a wall of ice. The two kept at it for a little longer each landing their respective blows. Izuku was definitely more skilled in hand to hand but every time he landed a blow Todoroki managed to freeze the attacking body part and counter while Izuku hastily broke the ice. This kept going until Todoroki shot a suddern blast of ice towards Izuku, hitting him dead center. The red head flew back towards the edge of the ring but stopped himself by digging his feet into the ground.

"Why don't you use your left?" Izuku asked as he stood up.

"I won't use my left, ever. I don't need that power to be a hero"

"ITS YOUR OWN DAMN POWER SHOTO, NOT YOUR FREAKING FATHERS!" Yelled Izuku. Todoroki was caught completely off guard by the sudden comment.

"You don't have to follow in your dad's footsteps. Pave your own path, be your own hero. But don't hold back your power because of him. Use it and prove him wrong. Prove to him you'll create your own destiny!" Izuku screamed as he took off towards Todoroki.

The ice user just stared at Izuku has he closed the gap between them.

" I can't" whispered Todoroki.

"Then I'm really sorry about this Shoto but you have to learn" Izuku said as he shot himself forward faster then his opponent expected. Todoroki raised his left arm to block, thinking Izuku would kick him out of the ring but he was so wrong. Izuku swiftly jumped to the his open side and landed a bone breaking punch straight into Todorokis bicep.

"AHHHHH" the ice user screamed as body exploded in flames.

Izuku flew back from the sudden burst of energy but quickly recovered by throwing his legs above him to rotate. As soon as his body rotated enough he threw his feet into the ground and skidded to a stop. Izukus eyes widened as the flames grew larger and larger. He locked eyes with Todoroki and smiled. The half and half user had a crooked smile growing across his face.

"I don't know if I should thank you Midoriya. Braking my right arm to force my left is a little harsh don't you think?"

"I'm sorry Todoroki but I know you want to win this more then any of us. So you would go through any means necessary, including using you left side if it was the only option left."

"Heh, call me Shoto" He said as he lifted his arm up towards Izuku. Izuku knew there was no way to avoid the massive attack that was soon to come so his only choice was to block. Todorokis hand turned bright red before a large flame exposed outworks. The crowed watch in horror as the entire fighting stage disappeared in flames. As the smoke went down the winner was clear. Standing inside the boundary's was Todorki, who's entire top half of clothing had been burned off and Izuku who was unconscious and implanted into the side of the side of the wall.

"THE WINNER IS TODOROKI BY KNOCK OUT AND RING OUT" Midnight yelled as the crown exploded into cheers.
———————————————————————
Izuku woke up with his chest covered in bandages. He looked around and noticed he was in the infirmary by himself. He reached down towards the hospital bed remote and pressed the red button for assistance and in a matter of moments Recovery Girl was in the room.

"Your finally awake, I healed you up so you may be a little more tired then usual. Recovery girl spoke up.

"Thank you, if you don't mind me asking, how bad where my injury's?"

"Not too bad, a couple of burns here and there and a good amount of bruising in your knuckles. But they should all fade by tomorrow.

Izuku nodded his head and looked out the window.

"Who won?" He asked.

"It came down to Endeavors son and that angry blond. The blond ended up winning by a knockout though. You must be tired let me finish up some paper work and you'll be free to go."

Within the next ten minutes or so Izuku was on his way home. He contemplated going and finding Garou but based on the time he was probably off hunting so he decided against it. Izuku walked up to his house and unlocked his door. He looked for his mom until he found a note saying she went to sleep but was proud of his fights earlier in the day. A smile grew on Izukus face as his number one supporter from day one said she was proud of him. It was a good way for Izuku to end his day as he threw off his cloths and hopped into his bed and eventually faded into sleep.
———————————————————————

3 hours earlier

"Damn half and half thinking he could beat me, in his fucking dreams" Bakugo said to himself as he changed out of his uniform.

Bakugo got up and walked towards the door kicking it open with a loud bang. He made his way down the hall before getting an odd feeling. He turned the corner and swung his back up against the lockers. He waited for a second as footsteps got closer and closer to him. As they were just about to round the corner Bakugo jumped out from his hiding  spot and swung a right hook. The figure standing in front of him easily caught his fist mid swing and set him down.

"Young Bakugo, just the man I was looking for"