Chapter 49

All Might walked down the long white hallway until he finally reached the end. As he passed through the doorway his stomach flipped when he saw blood and mangled body's everywhere.

"What happened here?" All Might asked as he covered his mouth.

"It looks like your former student made an appearance here. He killed all the Nomu and left All For Ones main accomplice unconscious for us to take in. But we don't know if he had any other motives for coming here other then to dish out a hit on the villains." Tsukauchi explained.

"Hmm I wish I could tell you but I'm as lost as you are. Is the doctor awake yet?" All Might questioned as he poked one of the Nomus lifeless body's.

"Sadly no. He's got a bruised skull from what looks like a unknown projectile. Recovery girl was called in to bring him back as fast as possible"

"I see. If you would please alert me when he's conscious it would be greatly appreciated. I must be going now" All Might bowed.

The officer nodded in agreement thus letting  All Might leave the crime scene.

He made his way out towards the streets and waved down a cap. After a minute a small car pulled in front of him and opened its door.

"Where to sir?" The driver asked as All Might sat down.

"UA please"
———————————————————————-

"Class quiet down please. I know you're all exited to finally be back in class but don't let it hinder your studies." Aizawa called.

"Uhm Mr. Aizawa where's Midoriya? Is he still dealing with family issues?" Asked Kaminari.

"From what the school knows, yes he is. We don't know when Midoriya will be back but we've been keeping him up to date with assignments so when he returns he won't be behind." Aizawa explained.

Bakugos face scrunched up at his teachers statement.

Are they really going to keep lying to everyone about what really happened to Deku? It's a miracle not everyone knows about it yet. Thought Bakugo.

The spiky blond thought back to when he watched the news footage of the Kamino incident. The cameras were all Focused on All For One and All Might. They didn't catch any glimpses of Izuku until he had already changed his appearance.

But Bakugo wasn't so lucky. He was made out by everyone who saw the broadcast. It led to more or less his entire class asking him about what happens but he couldn't say much. The teachers and authority's ordered him to stay silent about the monsters true identity to stop panic front spreading. But if you asked Bakugo, he thought it was the stupidest idea he had ever heard.

"Screw th—" Bakugo started to say but was suddenly cut off.

"MR AIZAWA I THINK WE SHOULD TELL THE CLASS WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING WITH MIDORIYA!" Ilda yelled as he stood up from his desk.

"Ilda sit down. You don't want to do anything you would regret." Aizawa said coldly as he stared down his classmate.

"I am sorry Mr. Aizawa but my classmates deserve to know the truth" Ilda said bravely as he met his teachers gaze.

"I never thought I would say this but I agree with Four Eyes Teach, they deserve to know." Bakugo spoke up.

The rest of the class started looking between the two trying to figure out what was wrong. None of them really understood the seriousness of the situation until Mina spoke up.

"Mr. Aizawa is Midoriya ok?"

"I hate how persistent you guys are sometimes. If you all really want to know fine I'll tell you, but if anyone speaks of this outside the classroom you will be expelled immediately and I will have you charged with conspiracy. Do you all understand?" The teacher asked.

He watched as the class all nodded in approval for him to continue.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" Aizawa grumbled. "Your classmate Midoriya or should I say former classmate is actually the villain you saw in Kamino."

"Ha that's a good one Mr. Aizawa." Kaminari laughed but stopped when his teacher scolded him.

"It's not a joke. Midoriya was actually the former disciple of the feared Hero Hunter. He taught Izuku everything he knows. Over time and with the help of a classified source it was revealed his changes in appearance was those of a monsters." Aizawa explained.

"Monster?" Koda asked scaredly.

"Precisely. More or less it's the predecessor of all mutant quirks but the difference is monsterfication alters everything in your body from strength, all the way to durability."

"So wait Midoriyas really a villain? Then why was he here at UA?" Asked Mina.

"It's unclear at the moment but we suspect that he was either here to get information on us, or maybe to actually change."

"DON'T GIVE HIM SYMPATHY! HE DESERVES EVERYTHING COMING TO HIM!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed his desk.

"Bakugo shut up or I'll send you to Nezus office." Aizawa scolded causing the blond to scoff and look away.

"Now as I was saying it's not clear what his motives where then but we do know his current ones. His goal is to tear down society and rebuild it in his own vision."

"What's that's crazy! What's wrong with how we function now?" Mina yelled.

"I don't know Mina just know Izuku views society differently then all of us due to him being quirkless." Aizawa explained.

Bakugo tuned the rest of the conversation out as he stared out the window.

Bullshit. He knew Aizawa was holding back on a lot of information still but he couldn't blame him. If the class heard how Izuku just wanted to better the world for the quirkless population he might actually gain some moral support.

Even Bakugo didn't blame him. Izukus childhood was hell, and it was all thanks to him.

"Fuck" Bakugo mumbled as he lightly smacked his fist into his desk.

"You good Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, pulling the blond back to reality.

"Nothing shitty hair don't worry about it" Bakugo grumbled as he stood up and pushed pass the red head.

"Uhm bro you forgot your stuff!" Kirishima called from behind Bakguo.

Bakugo scoffed and turned around to snag the bag from his friends hand.

"I fucking hate you sometimes"

"Love you too bro" Kirishima said with a toothy grin as he watched he friend exit the class room.

Bakugo made his way off school grounds and was almost home when he felt his phone vibrate.

Where the fuck are you brat?

I'm walking home you old shit. Why the fuck do you care?

Inko said she wanted you to stop by. It beats me why anyone would want you over but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Why the fuck does she need me?

I don't know Katsuki just go over there for a little bit and then you can come home.

Fine.

Bakugo slipped his phone back into his pocket and made his way towards the Midoriyas house hold.

Why the fuck did she call me over so suddenly? Maybe the authority's finally told her about that damn Deku and she wants to talk about it. Thought Bakugo.

Before he knew it, he was standing in front of inkos door. He knocked three times and heard footsteps followed by the door being unlocked.

"Oh Katsuki how nice of you to join us. Please come in." Inko said happily as she opened the door.

Bakugo nodded and walked in and took off his shoes. He followed Inko down the hallway that led to the living room but as soon as Bakugo turned the corner his heart dropped.

Sitting right there on the couch was a green haired fuck who instantly locked eyes with the him.

"Kacchan long time, no see"