Chapter 59

Izuku burst through the doorway and quickly looked at his surroundings. His eyes scanned the sky and found the large smoke plum coming from the fires at the compound. He tightened his grip around Eri and took off in the oppsite direction as fast as he could.

Damnit my legs are starting to give out. I need to figure something out fast!

Izuku took a sharp left into an ally and put his back to the wall. He felt the blood dripping down his face and off his arm as he took another big breath and hobbled down the ally.

Shit shit shit! I need to stop this bleeding or I'm going to die!

Izuku kept going deeper and deeper until he found an old door covered in wood planks.

"Thank god!" Izuku cheered as he made his way over to the door.

"Eri hold on to me for a second" Izuku whispered as he took his arm off the girl.

Eri nodded and wrapped her arms around Izukus neck as he squared up in front of the door. He took a deep breath and threw his fist into the door causing it to fly off its hinges and crash onto the ground.

Izuku quickly pulled Eri back into his arm and made his way through the doorway. He swept over the small set of rooms and figured it was an old abandoned apartment. Well Izuku didn't know if he could even consider this an apartment. There was one room with a couch in it, a small empty room with just a toilet, and a small open area with an old over and a sink.

Izuku hobbled into the room and placed Eri onto the couch and crouched to be at eye level with her.

"Whatever you here, please just stay in here. Ok?"

The girl nodded and Izuku shot up and jumped into the open area as fast as he could. Izuku made his way over the over and started to turn the burner as high as it would go.

"Please have gas, please have gas, FUCK YA!" Izuku screamed as the top of the stove started to glow a faint red.

Izuku tapped his fingers in anticipation as the burner grew brighter and brighter. After a couple of minutes of sitting over the stove Izuku could feel the heat radiating off the metal. He shifted his body so his massive wound faced the burner.

Izuku took one last deep breath and closed his eyes as he plunged his arm onto the burning metal.

"AHHH!" Izuku screamed as the smell of burning flesh flooded his nose.

After what felt like forever Izuku pulled away from the stove and fell back onto the ground.

Izukus body started to tremble from the pain. He slammed his fist repeatedly into the ground, cracking the floorboards with each strike.

"Izuku?" A small voice whispered from his side.

Izukus eyes shot open as a couple of tears started to from in them. He looked towards the voice and saw Eri standing there with a worried look and a bunch of bandages in her arms.

"Where did you........"

Izuku felt the tears stream down his face as he came to the realization in front of him. She had taken her own bandages off her arms and legs and brought them to him. He stuck his arm out and picked up one of the strands as he smiled at Eri.

"Thank you." Izuku whispered as the tears rolled down his face.

He spent the next couple of minutes wrapping up his arm and wiping up his blood with the spare bandages. After he was done he carefully picked Eri up and placed her back onto the couch.

"Let's grab some sleep, alright?." Izuku said with a smile as he ruffled the girls hair.

Eri nodded and laid back onto the couch. She curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. Within a couple of minutes her breathes becomes slower and deeper, singling to Izuku that she was asleep. Izuku let out a big sigh as he backed up into the wall and slid down onto his butt. It wasn't the most comfortable position but after being stuck to a metal chair for the longest time it was bearable and with that Izuku drifted into his sleep.
————————————————————————