Chapter 7

"Your just a kid, I have no intention of fighting someone as young as yourself." Forth Kind boomed.

Izuku charged at forth kind who attempted to block Izuku right hook only to be blasted in the face by his left. He went airborne from the impact and skidded across the ground when he landed.

"Don't look down on me Forth Kind, if you do, I won't hesitate to break ever single one of your precious arms" Izuku said evilly.

Forth kind stood up and wiped off the blood from his nose. "you damn kids are so fucking arrogant. It makes me sick. And with that Forth Kind charged Izuku. He tried to grab izuku with his two bottom hands but each time he went for the grab Izuku dodged and landed quick japs to Forth Kinds sides.

"Fuck this I'll take you head on." Forth kind puffed out. He ran full speed at Izuku but little did he know that's what Izuku wanted all along. He waited until Forth Kind was closer and then right before they collided Izuku smirked with a deathly look on his eyes. He raised his hands, blue following behind each and proceed to lay relentlessly into Four Kind. Each hit sent sent shock waves of pain all over the pro hero until he was on his knees gasping for air.

"Who the fuck are you?" he coughed out in between spitting out blood.

"Hmm wouldn't you like to know" Izuku said as he raised his fist to deliver the final blow. But right before it collided with his victims face, one of Forth Kinds arms shot up and grabbed Izukus fist.

"Not so tough no kid." Fourth Kind said as he proceed to use his three free arms to pummel Izuku. After a good onslaught of punches to Izukus mid section he stopped and held a limp body in front of him.

"Don't tell me your out already pip squeak." Forth kind laughed.

"Who said I was out?" Izuku let out with a laugh.

Forth kind stared in horror at the kid in front of him before feeling his arm that was holding his assailant break in multiple places.

"AHHH FUCK." Forth Kind Screamed.

"Shut up bitch." was all Izuku said before he broke the rest of Forth Kinds arms and delivered a devastating kick straight to the face to knock him out cold. The kick was so intense it knocked the metal right off of Forth Kinds jaw. Izuku looked down at his wounds and saw his shirt was tattered in several places. He felt a little blood from his nose but overall he felt nothing too major that could be fixed with a first aid kit. He walked back further into the ally to find his mentor bent over the pro hero. The pros helmet was torn off and it looked like his face was bashed repeatedly into the ground. All around the two was blood red leaking from the downed hero. Garou on the other hand was perfectly fine other then his short being cut in a few places. He looked over at his student and made his way over to see how much mercy he showed Forth Kind.

"Jesus kid you had to break all 4 arms?" Garou asked.

"Hey don't look at me! I was going to take him out early but he was being stubborn." Izuku pleaded.

"Bullshit. Your way too skilled for him to even land a hit on you. You wanted him to stop you so you could go all out." Garou smirked at Izuku.

Izuku shrugged and the two made their way out of the ally before anyone noticed the massacre that had occurred. They made their way up to one of the surrounding roofs and treated their wounds. Izuku changes clothes as well while Garou opted to stay in his clothes regardless of the rips and tears. The two made their way off the roof and heard sirens starting to head towards the ally.

"How much you want to bet their out of commission for a couple of months?" Garou asked.

"Couple? No no no, you mean closer to half a year right?. I broke all four of his arms and you made Gun Head look like a smashed watermelon. There's no way in hell a couple of months will do them any good." Izuku laughed.

"Ya your right kid. Let's get you home. You have an exam start studying for." Garou said as he gave Izuku a playful noogie.

The two made their way doen the street but what they didn't see was an fuming boy with spiky blond hair who started to follow them. They walked for about five minutes until they heard someone yell behind them.

"OI SUPID DEKU. WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" Bakugo screamed at them.

Garou watched as Izukus confidence left his body completely. He started to shake in fear of the kid walking towards them.

"Who the fuck are you?" Bakugo asked the tall man.

"Why the fuck should I tell you?" Garou looked down on him.

"The fuck did you just say to me you fucking tattered ass homeless piece of shit" snarled Bakugo as his hands started to let off little explosions.

Garou leaned down so he was eye level with the bully in front of him.

"You heard me you little pissed off hedgehog that can't even keep his quirk under control."

"AHHHH" Bakugo yelled as he raised his hand to blast apart the man in front of him.

"KACCHAN DONT!" Izuku yelled but it was too late. A blast shot upwards right into the air and Izuku looked to see what happened. Garou has snagged Bakugos wrist and pointed it to the sky.

"Look here punk you think about using your awful quirk on me again and I'll put your ass in the hospital and if you as so much lay a finger on Izuku. I will break you hand piece by piece. Finger by finger." Garou said as he dropped the kid onto the ground.

Kacchan just say there and stared at the man who just put him in his place. He was fuming. Every bone in his body was telling him to go all out and show this shit what he could do. But his brain held him back and thought it was a battle for another day. Garou and Izuku made their way to Izukus home in silence until Garou spoke up.

"I know you can fend yourself now kid but as soon as that guy got near us you forgot everything. You can't hesitate or hour going to die" Garou said as he flicked Izukus forehead.

"I'm sorry, it's just he was my best friend and suddenly he bullied every single day. He told me to kill myself. All because I was quirkless."

"It's ok kid, just turn that into your advantage. Whenever you see him be determined to prove him wrong and show you don't need a quirk to flatten his ass" Garou said jokingly.

"Ha, thanks Garou. I'll see you later. Night." Izuku said with a yawn.

"Night kid."

As the two went their separate ways nothing big happened that night. Hero's arrested villains, villains committed crimes, and two new victims of the hero hunter were found in an ally way. For izuku though it was a a big night. I'm he finally got to go on patrol with Garou and hunt his first hero. He was ecstatic and to add more on top of that he had his entrance exam to UA in the next couple of months. He was so excited he could barely sleep. But his excitement eventually died down and he drifted off into a dreamless sleep.