Chapter 29

The day went by horribly for Izuku. He was so nervous about what was going to happen with Todoroki that he couldn't focus at all during class. Eventually the day ended as everyone filed out of the room Izuku stayed put in his seat. He didn't want the rest of his class to witness what was about to happen.

"Hey Deku are you going to walk with us today?" Uraraka asked while walking up to his desk.

"Sorry I can't today, but tomorrow I will" replied Izuku with a fake smile. Uraraka frowned at the sight in front of her, she really didn't like seeing Izuku sad.

"Hey Deku, you know you can talk to me right?" Uraraka said sincerely.

"I know. It's just you heard what Todoroki said earlier and I don't want anyone around for what's about to happen. It's not going to be a pretty conversation." Izuku explained.

"Your a good person Deku, whatever happens I know you'll make the right decision." Uraraka said with a genuine smile.

"Thanks Uraraka."

"Call me Ochako."

Izuku smiled at her as she turned around and left him in the room. He followed soon after and made his way towards the main exit. As Izuku pushed through the doors he saw one person standing in the middle of the path.

"Todoroki" Izuku called.

"Follow me" The half and half user growled.

Izuku followed him across the courtyard until they were at the corner of the school. Todoroki made the turn and as soon as Izuku went to turn, Todoroki grabbed his shirt and slammed him into the school.

"What the hell Todoroki!" Yelled Izuku.

"Why did you do it?" Todoroki said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOOK THAT VIDEO!" Todoroki screamed.

"You were the only person who would have been in the hallway during the sports festival. It couldn't have been anyone else" Todoroki angrily stated.

"Todoroki I have no Idea wh-"

"BULLSHIT MIDORIYA! WHY ELSE WOULD YOU HELP ME DURING THE BATTLE? YOU HEARD THE CONVERSATION AND FORCED ME TO USE MY LEFT!" Screamed Todoroki.as he tighten his grip on Izuku.

"Shoto please I-"

"Don't call me that"

"Fine Todoroki, what do you want my to say? I was the one who recorded and leaked the information! Sure it was! But I don't regret what I did for a single second." Izuku said as he stared into the cold eyes in front of him.

"Why?" Todoroki said with a shaky voice.

"Because you father needed to be held responsible for his actions Todoroki. People need to see what kind of person he actually is and that's not a hero. Before our match at the sports festival I stood up for you against your father and as a result he threatened to end me. Then after what happened at Hosu I couldn't tell if he was actually aiming for me or that Nomu." Explained Izuku.

"Did you ever stop and think about what would happen to me?" Todoroki asked.

"Your a strong person Todoroki. I knew that you would be affected by all of this but your strong enough to get through it." Izuku said as he felt the grip on his shirt loosen.

"We're all here for you Todoroki" Izuku said as he put his hand on the half and half's shoulder. But as soon as he did the grip on his shirt tightened once again.

Izukus eyes met Todorokis as he watched hate explode from within. Todoroki raised his left arm and a concentrated ball of fire grew in his palm. He brung down his palm towards Izukus head but was stopped when Izukus arm shot up and redirected the shot upwards, letting out a massive fire blast into the sky. Izukus took advantage of the situation and smashed his head into Todorokis knocking him over.

Izuku looked down at his fellow classmate in front of him, Todoroki was wiping the blood dripping down from his crooked nose.

"Look Todoroki you can be mad at me all you want. But deep down I really hope you understand why I did what I did. I'm sorry but it's going to get better. I promise" Izuku said as he offered Todoroki his hand.

The half and half user looked at Izukus hand before accepting the gesture. Todoroki got off the ground and wiped the dirt off his pants and shirt.

"I'm sorry Midoriya. I'm just not use to having people I can turn too in my life." Todoroki explained.

"Hey I should be the one apologizing, I did just break your nose."

"Don't worry about it, I'll go to the infirmary and get it fixed."

The two said their goodbyes and parted ways with Todoroki going to the infirmary and Izuku his home.

————————————————————————
The next day

"Class as you know we have had a long and somewhat stressful year but it has helped you all grow tremendously. Now that our internships out of the way we are ready to move on to final exams" Aizawa explained.

"WHAT!" The class yelled in unison.

"1 week until the written exam. The day after will be the practical exam. Those that pass both will be allowed to go on our summer training program. Those of you that do not pass will fall behind and will have trouble attempting to catch up. That is all, class dismissed." Aizawa said as he made his way out the door.

"Oh my god I am not ready for examsssss" Mina pouted as she slammed her head on her desk.

"Ya being honest I don't know if I'll be able to pass" expressed Kaminari.

"If you guys want I may be able to help you in your study's. But I won't be much help for the practical exam." Yaoyorozu chimed in.

"I may not be one of those two but may I join too?" Asked Jiro.

"Me too!" Hagakure cheered.

"I would also benefit from some extra help" Ojiro said shyly.

Momos eyes lit up at everyone asking her for help.

"YES YES I CAN HELP ALL OF YOU! I first need to ask my mother to open the hall and prepare everything for us. What type of teas do you guys like?" Yaoyorozu babbled.

Her classmates watched as she went on and on but decided not to say anything because of how happy she was.

"Sounds good Yao-momo" Kaminari said with a thumbs up.

As the group set up their study plans another conversation was starting in the classroom.

"Hmm looks like everyone's going to try their hardest. What about you Bakubro?" Kirishima asked.

"I'll kill you shitty hair if you think any of them will score better then me" Bakugo growled.

"Well maybe they will, I actually might ask Yaoyorozu for some help studying." Kirishima said with a grin.

"YOU THINK SHE CAN TEACH BETTER THEN ME SHITTY HAIR? I'LL BEAT THE INFORMATION INTO YOUR THICK ASS SKULL!" Bakugo exploded.

"I count on it Bakubro!"

The next week flew by for Class 1-A. Each day the students worked their hardest to prepare for the challenge in front of them. Until finally the day had come.