Chapter 42

"Hey isn't that Mount Lady?" Called Izuku.

Garou quickly shot up and ran to Izukus side of the building and looked over the streets.

"She's not alone, Gang Orca, Best Jeanist, and Tiger are with her."

"Why are they here? Do you think their here for the same reason as us?"

"Don't know kid but it looks like we're about to find out" Garou replied as Mount Lady started to grow rapidly.

"Jesus I've never seen her up close before. She's freaking huge" Izuku said.

"Eh she's not anything special kid, I bet we could take her" Garou smirked.

They watched as the Pro Hero towered over the buildings before raising her leg up and slamming it into an old warehouse. Izuku felt the air from the blast hit his face followed by a moment of calmness. He looked closer and saw tiger holding what looked like another person.

"RagDoll" Garou whispered.

Izuku nodded and turned his attention back to the hero's. It looked like they were all done when suddenly they all stopped and looked back into the rubble. Izuku tried to see what they were looking at but it was too dark to see.

"Hey Garou do you see what their looking at?"

"I see suit pants and that's it. I can see th— holy shit kid, Jeanist has him locked!" Garou exploded.

"What else do you see?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Uhm nothing really, just some reddish black lighting"

That was the last thing Izuku heard before getting his ear drums blown out. A massive bright light flashed from inside the building followed by a massive explosion. Izuku quickly dropped behind the small safety wall to avoid any incoming debris. He watched as rocks and glass flew over him. Once the coast was clear Izuku popped his head back over to look at the damage and his heart almost stopped.

Destruction. That was all Izuku saw. It looked as if part of the city was hit by a tornado. Buildings were missing, fires were raging, and body's laid scattered.

"What happened?" Izuku said as he clenched onto his shirt.

He continued to look over the city until his eyes were caught by something in the air. Wait, not something, someone.

"Garou is that the man you saw?" Izuku asked as he noticed the man wearing a suit.

His teacher stayed silent but gave a slow nod as he kept his eyes locked on the man.

Izuku looked back towards the man in time for him to see the man raise his arm in front of him. Izuku followed where the mans arm was pointing and saw a blue figure laying on the ground.

"Best Jeanist" Izuku whispered.

The mans arm starting growing in size until it looked like a compacted slinky. A shock of black lighting surrounded the arm before a massive blast of air shot out from the mans palm. Izuku watched in horror as the blast connected square into the pro hero's stomach sending blood everywhere.

"Hmmm I expected more from the number 3 hero" the man said to himself but for some reasons Izuku could hear him perfectly.

Izukus hands started to tremble and his legs gave way. He tried taking deep breathes but each one was harder and harder.

"What's wrong kid?" Garou said as he crouched down next to Izuku.

"That voice, it's the same one from the bar. That's shigaraki'a sensi" Izuku trembled.