Chapter 64

Izuku sat down on the train and plopped Eri down next to him. He saw the child giving him worried glances every once and a while. Every time she did he did his best to smile and assure her everything was ok. Once the train got to their destination Izuku scooped Eri back up and made their way onto the streets.

"Deku, where are we going?"asked Eri.

"You'll see when we get there" Izuku said as he turned off the street.

Izuku looked up at the apartment complex in front of him. The same one he grew up at.

"This was were I used to live Eri." Izuku explained as he made their way to the second floor.

"Why'd you bring us here Deku?" Asked Eri.

"I want you to meet someone special."

Izuku stopped at a familiar door and glanced over at the window. The curtains were shut completely and dust was starting to build up.

Looks like she's not taking care of the place.

Izuku took an deep breath and wrapped on the door three times.

He sat there for a couple of seconds before looking at Eri, the girl just shrugged and knocked on the door herself.

As Eri went to knock the door slowly cracked open.

"No solicitors please." Inko whispered as she start to shut the door.

Quickly Izuku stuck his foot in the door causing him to hear a loud sigh from his mom.

"What do you want..............Izuku?" Inko asked hesitantly as she opened the door.

"Hey mom, sorry I haven't visited." Izuku relied sheepishly as he rubbed his neck.

"Bu—ut you're de-de-dead." Inko stuttered as tears started to form in her eyes.

Izuku felt a small smile tug on his face. He slowly stepped forward and wrapped his arm around Inko. As he did, his mom lost it. Inko threw her arms around Izuku as she started to cry.

"Hey hey hey, let's go inside." Izuku recommended as he shuffled himself and his mom in.

He waited for Eri to come through before kicking the door shut.

"Where have you been? I saw you get lowered into the ground."

"I was forcibly brung back to life by someone with a powerful quirk. They dug me up and kept me hostage for the past couple of months." Izuku explained.

He felt his mother's grip tighten on him as she started to sob.

"I'm so sorry Izuku." Inko cried.

"It's ok mom, let's go sit down and I'll explain everything."
————————————————————————
The group sat in the living room with Inko by herself and Eri and Izuku on the couch. After a few moments of Inko just staring at Izuku she finally broke the silence.

"Izuku, what really happened? The school told me you were some hero gone rouge who was trying to kill everyone but I knew you would never do such a thing."

"Tch typical hero's. Mom you deserve to know the truth.... I'm not a hero. Ever since I became strong and realized my potential, I've done everything in my power to make the world a better place for the quirkless and being a hero isn't going to do that. I was at Kamino that fateful night mom. I was that mysterious figure that fought All Might."

Inkos eyes widened at her sons comment before nodding at him to continue.

"I thought if I could destroy the symbols of peace and evil then people would realize they don't have to worry about those sorts of things anymore. I was going to break everything down and rebuild it with the quirkless as equals. But in the end I fell short and after losing to my fellow classmates, Hawks killed me."