Chapter 16

Izuku dashed forward so he was in between the man with the machine gun and his classmate.

"So you think you can stop a bullet punk? I've yet to meet a man that can outsmart a bullet and I don't plan on meeting him soon" the man said as he pointed his gun at Izuku.

Fuck me. Why the hell didn't I learn to redirect a bullet when Garou tried to teach me. I shouldn't have been so afraid. If I wasn't afraid then maybe me and Todoroki would be safe izuku thought. He was terrified but a voice came to his head and set him straight.

Come on kid your going to give up that easily? Put the man in his place and how him you don't need a quirk to be strong.

"Your right" Izuku said to himself. Izuku took one last look at Todoroki before locking eyes with the man in front of him. The gun started to spin around and Izuku waited for the first shot to be fired. The man let his gun rotate up to full speed before laying his finger on the trigger, releasing every bullet he had.

Everything was a blur for Izuku as soon as the first shot went off. All he could think about was saving his classmate and beating this villain. Izuku moved faster then he ever had before. He redirected every bullet shot towards creating a two black streams on his sides.

Todoroki watched as Izuku stood in front of him and defended his life. He watched as Izukus hands produced a blue steam that was so do strong it looked as if a steam was running in front of him. He glanced to his sides and saw nothing but black. Where those all bullets? he thought.

The entire thing felt like an eternity to Izuku that would never end. But luckily for him it did. He stood up strong, smoke steaming off of his hands. He looked for any bullet wounds and was happy to find he untouched. But the area around him wasn't. Both sides behind Izuju were absolutely torn apart. It looked as if two trans ran straight through the forest.

"What the fuck are you?" the villain said shaking.

"Quirkless" was Izukus simple reply before he rushed the man and landed an upper cut into his jaw. Sending him flying back into a little tree. Izuku watched to make sure he was unconscious and once he was sure the man was Izuku went to help Todoroki.

"You good man?" Izuku asked.

"Ya I'm fine, but I don't know how you did that. That was incredible." Todoroki replied.

"Don't praise me yet Icy Hot we still have to get out of here first"

The two made their way out of the Forrest area and found the doves at the edge of a cliff overlooking most of USJ. From there they could see all the disaster zones and the center were the battle had died down. Izuku scanned over the fight in the middle and watched as his teacher had his arm snapped back by the giant looking bird.

"Holy shit Todoroki we have to help. I'll get down their ASAP and you work to way done as fast as you can ok?"

Todoroki nodded towards Izuku and watched as he ran and jumped off the cliff and into the action below. Izuku landed a little ways away from the fight and starting running towards the massive creature. He was almost there when he heard a blood curdling scream coming from the water. Izuku loooked towards the water and saw Tsu and the pervy kid about to be attacked by a man covered in hands. He quickly contemplated what he should do and next thing he knew he was throwing a jab towards the blue hairs man. Izuku was confused when the man easily dodged his jab and grabbed onto his arm. The two just sat there and stored into one another eyes.

"I hate your teachers quirk" the man huffed out.

Izuku jumped back and looked towards his teacher to see he had saved his life. His entire body was destroyed and blood ran down his face. But still somehow he was conscious and his hair stood up deactivating the unknown mans quirk. The beast on top of him cut the moment short though by slamming Aizawa head into the ground below. A splatter if blood spreading around the impact area.

"What are you suppose to be?" Asked Izuku.

"We're the League of Villains, we"re gojng to destroy society and rebuild it from the ground up. A society not dependent on hero's actions-" the man never got to finish his statement as Izuku used the mans monologue as an distraction to attack. Izukus first connected with a chest. But izuku was surprised because it wasn't the chest he was aiming for. He looked up to see the bird creature standing in front of him unphased by the hit. Izuku three out another volley of hits but each one just bounced off the beast.

"Nomu" the blue haired men said and instantly Izuku felt his ribs shatter. The bird like creature had moved so fast Izuku couldn't even comprehend it and blasted Izuku square in the chest, sending him flying back and crashing into a random boulder.

"DEKU!" Cried out Uraraka

More or less everyone in the class that saw were still in fear. Izuku the guy who was one of the strongest out of them all was just obliterated like it was nothing. Even Todoroki and Bakugo were shocked at the creatures power.

"I hate all you hero's, your such an eyesore. I can't wait until we kill you all" stated the man with the blue hair.

"Nomu" the creature starting walking towards the rest of the class until the blue haired man saw the rocks by Izuku starting to move.

"Nomu wait" he ordered.

The class watched as the ruble starting being pushed off to the side as a figure started to emerge. They watched as Izuku lifted himself out of the ruble but something was different. Izuku looked like he snapped. He was laughing to himself and for some reason his Appearance changed. Izuku now head a red eye and red hair.

Uraraka couldn't breath. The kid she looked up to most, no. The quirkless kid she looked up to so much just took the biggest hit she had ever seen and he just could get up from it. He really was strong but he has to be in pain she thought. He's bleeding so much it's stained his eye and hair, damn.

Izuku kicked the last rubble out of his way and looked up at the creature in front of him.

"Alright now I'm pissed" izuku yelled out. He dashed forwards at the creature and landed a massive kick to its head sending the beast skidding back. The beast regained its footing and then charged at Izuku and rushed Izuku but he was too fast. Izuku dodged every single ouch thrown with ease. Izuku sent a quick set of jabs to the midsection of the beast each one pushing it back further and further.

"Nomu enough, it's obvious this kid is strong but how strong is he willing to be? The blue haired man laughed.

The class looked at each other to see if they understood what the man meant but no one could figure it out. Even Izuku couldn't figure out what he meant.

"EVERYONE BACK THE FUCK UP" Yelled Bakugo but it was too late.

"Nomu"

Izuku saw everything in slow motion. He watched as the beast turned from him and started to run towards Uraraka. It clicked what the man meant about how strong Izuku was willing to be. He quickly dashed over and jumped right in front of Uraraka to stop the blow from hitting her straight on but the beast was two steps ahead. He pulled his punch and instead grabbed Izukus arm. Izuku struggled to try and get out but he was completely stuck. The creature jumped with so much force it blew back Uraraka and some of the other students as they watched the beast sore into the air with Izuku in hand. As they got closer to the roof the beast quickly swung Izuku downwards so he could snatch him with his feet. The beast then used his hands to push off from the roof, increasing his speed towards the ground slamming Izuku right into the dirt.

Izuku lost consciousness on impact but right before he did all he could here was the screams of his classmates but before everything went black he heard a different voice.

"I am here"