Chapter 30

The written exams went pretty well for Izuku. Over all Izuku thought he scored top 5 in the class. But the practical exams had him worried. Izuku heard many different rumors about what to expect. Some where robots like the entrance exams and others were a competition among the class but you could never be too sure with UA.

"Class 1-A make your way to training site 3" the speaker announced.

The boys made their way out of the changing a rooms and met up with the girls on their way to the training site. Izuku could see the anxiousness in everyone's faces besides Todorokis and Bakugos. Those two just had black stares. As the class got closer to their destination Izuku could make out the outline of a couple of their teacher but eventually Izuku could instead make out every single one.

"Oh my god I can't wait to crush some robots!" Mina cheered.

"Same it's going to be a breeze" Kaminari added.

The class kept making comments until they became silent as they got in front of the teachers.

"Mr. Aizawa if I may ask why are all of our teachers here for our exams? Asked Ilda.

"This years exam we have decided to take a different approach on our practical exam. In years past we have had a simple robot exam but due too villains becoming stronger we have chosen to make this years exam a little more difficult."

"Uhm what do you mean by more difficult?" Sero asked scaredly.

"Hmh" Aizawa let out with a smirk. In the blink of an eye he threw his binding cloth forward and captured Todoroki. The half and half user struggled before being yanked forward in front of Aizawa.

"This year you will be facing us teachers in teams of two. And you Mr. Todoroki are going against me with Yaoyorozu" Aizawa said as he tightened his grip.

"To make it fair us teachers will be wearing special weights that add about half of our body weight. These should make the fight more balanced." Midnight spoke up.

"And now for the teams. First we have Kirishima and Sato vs. Cementos." Present Mic yelled. The hero went off to list everyone else but with each group getting assigned Izuku still waited for his.

"And lastly we have Bakugo and Midoriya" As soon as Present Mic said the last group everyone's eyes fell to the two. They all knew that Bakugo and Izuku had a rough relationship, and it was going to make their exam even harder.

"VS"

"HA HA" A voice boomed from the sky. Everyone looked up to see a figure rocketing towards them at high speeds. Izuku narrowed his eyes in an attempt to see who the man was and then it clicked.

"Shit" Izuku mumbled under his breath.

The figure slammed into the crowed causing a massive wind blast and dust cloud to be sent out. Izuku stared into the cloud only to see dust until a single piercing blue eye met his.

"Me" All Might boomed as he waved his hand blowing away the rest of the dust. The class looked at the teacher in front of them with awe. They knew Izuku and Bakugo were probably the two strongest in the class but in the end All Migjt our powered them both.

"You will play the roles of hero as we will be the villains. You can win in two ways. Either by capturing us with handcuffs or by making it through the escape gate. Team one, you start in 15 minutes" Ectoplasm stated.

The class was shown to a watch room where they were given the option to watch the fights of their classmates or a empty room with some tables just to wait.

Izuku thought about going to talk to Bakugo about strategy but when he looked around for the spiky bold he was no where to be seen.

"Damn"

"What was that Deku?" Asked Uraraka.

"Oh nothing. I was just looking for Kacchan." Replied Izuku.

"I think I saw him leave once we got here. But I could be wrong" Said Uraraka.

"You know what don't worry about it, I'm sure me and Kacchan will do fine."

"Are you sure? He is the number one hero for a reason Deku" reasoned Uraraka.

"Positive" Izuku said with a smile. But deep down that smile was fake. Izuku knew how strong All Might was. Even Garou said he would have trouble fighting him and add Kaccahn into the mix. It makes the whole thing worse.

The matches kept going through the day and Izuku was actually surprised at how well his classmates did. He watched more or less every fight to try and learn his classmates styles better. It didn't take long for Izuku to realize a lot of them didn't have a style but instead moved all around their quirks.

"Too easy" Izuku said to himself.

The rest on the matches flew by. Most of the class passed but a couple of groups turned up a little short. As the second to last match ended Izuku heard his group being classed to the starting line. As Izuku left the watch room he noticed Bakugo was already at the starting line stretching out.

"You ready Kacchan?" Izuku asked breaking the silence.

"Get in my way and I'll kill you Deku. I could do this entire thing by myself if I wanted too." Bakugo angrily replied.

Izuku rolled his eyes at Bakugos remark and started to stretch on his own. As Izuku was finishing up he heard a loud creaking noise and looked up to see the large gate opening in front of him. He quickly scanned the area and figured their exam area was set up like a typical city. Something Izuku was actually happy about.

"Start"

The two students walked their way into the city as the doors closed behind them. They walked for a little bit in silence until Izuku spoke up.

"What's you plan? Fight him head on? You know you can't beat him Kacchan. We should avoid a fight at all costs and work our way around"

"Shut up Deku there's no way in hell we do that. I'm going to fucking do this thing my way and my way only. So if you don't agree with me then stay the fuck back and don't do anythi-"

Bakugo didn't get to finish his statement though. The ground starting shaking and a loud rumble was heard. Izuku looked down the street in front of him and saw a massive shock wave flying towards them. He quickly dug his hands into the ground below and held on as hard as he could. The wave slammed into him and starting to pull him out but Izuku just dug his feet in to cement his position. He looked over at Bakugo who was flying backwards until he slammed into an street pole. Izuku released himself from the ground and looked at the damage surrounding them.

"Holy shit"

The entire street in front of them was leveled. The buildings lining the streets had their walls torn off, the ground was uplifted, and even the cars had disappeared.

Izuku felt like something was off. He could just tell. He quickly pushed himself off the ground and jumped backwards as All Might slammed his fist where he was just standing. The large man slowly stood straight up and stared at the two students.

"Who gives a damn about destroying the city? If you think of this as an exam you'll be sorry. I am a villain Hero's. Come at me with everything you got!"