Chapter 21

Izuku stood shocked at what he had just witnessed. A pro hero abusing his son and then on top of all that threatening him for not using his full power. Izuku was furious. It all just kept adding up, more and more reasons to hate the hero's. But this was different. How could someone's own father raise a child for the sole purpose of being powerful? Disgusting. Izuku was beyond pissed, he was livid and he was going to let it all out against whoever had to face him. Izuku quickly ran back towards the room where his bag was so he could put his phone down. He threw his phone into his bag and dashed off towards his entrance to the fighting stage. As Izuku got closer and closer he could here the roar of the crowd until he was surrounded by it.

"COMING FROM CLASS 1-A, WE HAVE THE WINNER OF OBSTACLE CORSE AND THE CALVARY BATTLE. THE FIRST QUIRKLESS STUDENT IN UA HISTORY TI MAKE IT TO THE HERO PROGRAM, IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Yelled Present Mic.

Izuku walked out of the tunnel and watched as a lot of the crowd was going crazy for him but at the same time, a lot were scared. It was probably because a quirkless kid could do so well Izuku thought.

"AND COMING ALL THE WAY FROM CLASS 1-C IN GENERAL STUDIES, THE UNDERDOG OF THIS TOURNAMENT, HITOSHI SHINSO!"

Izuku watched as the purple haired kid walked towards the arena, a smug smirk sitting on his face. Izuku was not happy. Is he looking down at me just because I don't have a quirk or just because he's an arrogant ass? Izuku felt a cold sensation run through his arm. He looked down and realized he was clenching his hand so tight his knuckles were starting to go numb.

"START"

Neither of the two moved an inch. They just stared at one another waiting for the other to make the first move.

"Why don't you turn around and do us all the pleasure of eliminating your quirkless pathetic self." Shinso said with a smirk.

Izuku brought his hand up and cracked his knuckles. He was going to enjoy beating the shit out of this purple haired freak.

"Your looking down on me, aren't you?" Izuku said with venom as he took off towards Shinso.

The purple haired kid just smirked and whispered. "It's over"

Everything went black for Izuku. He looked around and saw nothing put his memory's. All the ones that caused him so much pain. Then a memory of Garou appeared. It was the first time Garou told him Izuku that he would eventually be so strong he could walk over anyone. And then everything went white. Izuku rubbed his eyes and was shocked at the picture in front of him. Shinso was on his knees, blood pouring out from his nose and his mouth.

"What's wrong with you? Your mind is just filled with rage and hate. I could barely keep my hold on you!" Shinso yelled as he coughed up more blood.

Izuku has no idea what had just happened but he didn't care. The match was still going. Izuku walked over towards Shinso until he was towering over him. Shinso looked up at the monster in front of him. Izuku reached down and picked him up by the chin.

"That's what you get for looking down at me" Izuku whispered as he slammed his first into Shinsos gut. The mind controllers body flew off the stage and landed with a thud in the grass.

"AND IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS BY RING OUT AND KNOCK OUT!" Midnight yelled.

Izuku walked off the stage and back towards the waiting room. Before he entered the tunnel he took one last look towards Shinso. He was getting stretchered off to go to the infirmary. Serves him right for trying to dive into my mind.

Izuku was making his way back towards his classes seats but got stopped when a large figure blocked the hall in front of him.

"You know for someone that's quirkless you seem to have a good amount of strength" The figure said.

"Endeavor" Izuku replied.

"You may be strong among the quirkless but your no match for someone with a quirk. You will lose against Shoto and learn your place below him." The number two hero scoffed.

"Look I don't want to get twisted into your ugly family relations but you should know Todoroki is his own person. You need to stop manipulating him into your own vision. It's disgusting."

Izuku instantly felt the hallways temperature rise. The flame hero walked towards him until he was right over Izuku.

"You should hold your tongue boy, it would be a shame if an accident were to happen to the great quirkless student." Endeavor said with venom.

"Did you just threaten me?" Asked Izuku.

"Maybe I did but no matter what you tell anyone no one will believe you. I have everyone wrapped around my finger and I'll be damned if they decide to listen to a quirkless mutant like yourself. I saw the pictures of you before the USJ incident. Something in you changed, you don't deserve to stand in front of me" the hero said as he pushed his way through Izuku while purposely burning him on his arm. Izuku stood still and let the hero get down the hall a little before calling after him.

"Hey Endeavor" Izuku said and the hero turned around.

"I'm going to ruin you"

The hero just turned and left Izuku by himself in the hall. Izuku looked down at his arm and saw the burn didn't really seem that bad so there was no point in treating it. Izuku hurried back to his seat just in time to see the end of his child hood friends fight. Aizawa was yelling on the microphone about Bakugo being a good sport in all and Izuku couldn't help but smile. Even after everything Bakugo has done to him, he still was happy that his friend was succeeding. The match ended with Uraraka passing out, thus ending the first round.

Izuku looked towards the screen to see who he would be facing. Todoroki.

"I wont go easy on you, I have to win" Todoroki said, pulling Izuku out of his thoughts. He looked at the half and half user and could see the determination and hate in his eyes.

"I know, don't hold back on me" Izuku replied. Todoroki didn't say anything after that. He just walked past Izuku down the stairs towards the waiting rooms. Izuku got some good lucks from his classmates and thanked them all before going down the same path Todoroki took.

Izuku sat in the waiting room until it was time for his fight. He stood up and made his way towards the arena thinking of how he was going to face the ice user. He knew it was going to be a challenge getting close to him but if he could close the gap then it was over.

"COMING FROM CLASS 1-A, WHO EASILY DEFEATING HIS OPPONET IN ROUND ONE WITH ONYL ONE BLOW, SHOTO TODOROKI.

"AND HIS OPPONENT ALSO COMING FROM CLASS 1-A, THE ONE WHO WITH NO QUIRK  AND RUTHLESSLY WON HIS FIRST MATCH, IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

The two stood there with locked eyes waiting for the call to start. Each kid having a look of pure determination and the desire to win in their eyes. And in a matter of moments it was all going to be on the line.

"START"