Chapter 55

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?" Izuku screamed as he thrashed around in his chair.

"Well aren't you good with manners. I brung you back to life, so a thanks is in order." Overhaul said annoyed.

"I didn't ask to be brung back to this shit hole place. I was just making peace with myself up there!" Izuku yelled.

"Ah so there is a heaven? I'm surprised someone like yourself would be allowed there considering the actions you've taken." Overhaul explained.

Izuku stoped thrashing and gave a cold glare to the man with the mask.

"After I get out of these cuffs and beat the absolute shit out of you, I might not be allowed back up there."

"Don't go threatening me, with just the touch of a finger I can kill you." Overhaul threatened.

"Please be my guest. It's better then sitting here listening to you" The green haired kid laughed.

Overhaul felt his blood starting to boil. He walked over to Izuku and slipped off one of his gloves. He snagged the kids wrist and in an instant Izukus entire lower arm exploded.

"AHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Izuku screamed.

"Oh but you don't kill people do you! You're weak! You were blessed with all your power and you don't even use it effectively! It's disgusting!" Overhaul yelled.

Izuku stopped thrashing and calmed down. He looked down at his wound and saw the blood pouring out onto the ground. He was in pain and it showed no hope of stopping anytime soon.

"I hate people like you. You sit here and look down on me, what gives you the right to judge me? You've had a quirk for your entire life and I bet you've done nothing useful with it. While I on the other hand threw society towards its proper course with nothing but my own hands."

"Ah but that's where you're wrong you little rat. I've created these." Overhaul said as he pulled a tiny capsule from his coat.

"What's that something to help you get it up?" Izuku snickered.

Izuku saw the vein on overhauls forhead starting to pop up. He must be so pissed Izuku thought. Suddenly Izuku caught a glimpse of a shadow approaching his face followed by a cold feeling of metal slamming into him.

"OOF" Izuku let out as his head recoiled back.

Izuku blinked a couple of times as he stared at the ceiling. He was seeing stars all over the place and it didn't help that he had a strong taste of iron in his mouth.

"Whoops I think I broke your nose." Said a new voice.

Izuku lowered his head and peaked over at the new man standing next to him. He wore nothing fancy, just some everyday clothes that anyone would wear. But Izuku did notice two things off about him. One was how he had some sort of metal knuckle coverings and a black bird mask that covered his face.

Now that Izuku saw the mans mask he put it together. He slowly took in the rest of the room. 8 men stood around him, each with some sort of bird mask on their face.

"You guys furry's or something?" Izuku laughed as he coughed out some blood.

"Rappa don't touch him again or else." Overhaul ordered coldly.

"Yes sir...."

"Good, now back to these. You see I've been studying quirks ever since I was young. I was fascinated with them until I realized something, quirks are nothing but a disease. Overtime I've tried to figure out how I can cleanse this world and restore humanity back to its right place and eventually I hit a breakthrough" Overhaul explained as he opened the capsule and picked up one of the small objects inside.

Overhaul held the object out for Izuku to look at before pulling it back towards him.

"It erases quirks."

Izukus eyes widened as he locked onto the bullet.

"How?" Izuku asked.

Overhaul snickered and placed his hand onto Izukus blown out arm. A low purple light emitted from his palm as a cool sensation rippled down Izukus arm. Slowly his arm started to reform until it looked as good as new.

"I hate to say it but some quirks have their usefulness. Bring her in." Overall called.

Izuku raised in eye brow as one of the men in white coat nodded before leaving the room. A few minutes passed before he returned with a child in hand. He looked her over and clenched his fists. She was covered from the neck down in bandages and from the looks of it, it was no accident that caused them.

"This is Eri. She's why we were able to make these bullets." Overhaul stated proudly.

"And how does she do that?" Izuku asked through clenched teeth.

"Her quirk is rewind. It allows her to revert anything that's alive back to a prior state."

"Then why all the bandages?"

"Sadly Eri can't control her quirk without it going out of control. Lucky for her though I can use my own to synthesize her blood into the bullets." Overhaul explained.

"Is that right......" Izuku mumbled as leaned his head back before slamming it into Overhauls face.

The man stumbled backwards and brung his hand to his lip. He wiped away the blood trickling down and turned his gaze back to Izuku.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THAT TO A CHILD? CONSTANTLY BREAKING HER DOWN FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. YOU'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Izuku screamed.

"Take Eri back to her room. My and the hero hunter are going to have a private chat. EVERYONE OUT!" Overhaul ordered.

Quickly the rest of the men made their way out into the hallway and closed the door. They each broke off their separate ways leaving just the man with Eri at the door.

"You've caused quite the commotion Eri. If you would just work with him you wouldn't have to go through all this pain." The man said as he started his way towards Eris room.

Eri clenched onto the mans coat as he got further and further away from the previous room. She heard the screams of Izuku echoing down the hallway as Overhaul went to work. She felt the tears starting to form in her eyes but they didn't fall down until she heard Izuku scream at her.

"IM GOING TO HELP YOU ERI!"

She buried her face into the mans jacket as she started to cry uncontrollably. She felt the man pat her head a few times, trying to comfort her.

"Don't listen to him Eri. He won't be able to do anything for you, the only one that can is Overhaul."

Eventually they got to Eri's room where the man tucked her into bed and left without saying a word. Eri sat in the darkness and looked up at the ceiling above as her mind was going crazy. For the first time since she could remember, she had this weird feeling inside her. It wasn't anything like the pain or suffering she had felt before but instead something new. It was hope.