Chapter 35

Class 1-A followed Aizawa into the dinning area and saw a huge meal prepared for them. They looked to their teacher for approval and as soon as they got the sign they all hastily sat down and started stacking their plates.

"Hey where's Midoriya?" Asked Sero"

"I think he's still outside if I'm not mistaken" Ilda answered.

Izuku slowly walked into the dining area to hear himself being talked about. He was in a lot of pain and everything just felt hazy. He walked over to an open spot next to Mineta and sat down before placing his head on the table.

"Hey are you ok Midoriya? Ribbit." Asked Tsu.

Izuku didn't respond he just kept his head down and an attempted to ease the pain. He got a couple of weird looks from his classmates but in the end they just shrugged it off.

As the class finished eating Mandalay stood up to speak to the class.

"You guys had a pretty tough first day but this will be nothing compared to tomorrow. You may have the rest of the night off and can do whatever you want. There's a hot spring down the main path if you all want to hangout there or you can go back to the tents we have set up for you. Just remember we start bright and early tomorrow so get some rest."

The class all looked at each other and knew exactly what to do. They all cleaned their plates and went and got changed. Izuku staggered behind the group slowly working his way to the tents to get changed.

"Got damn I didn't know pain could last this long" Izuku mumbled to himself as he changed out of his clothes.

He wrapped himself in a towel and went to the springs where he found the rest of the guys already in the water. He was surprised even Bakugo was there. Izuku slid into the water and closed his eyes feeling his body loosen up from the extreme heat.

"Hey guy what do you think we have in store for tomorrow?" Asked Kirishima.

"Who knows but it shouldn't be that bad. Probably just some quirk or physical training." Kaminari said as he let a spark or two escape his hand.

Izuku peaked over at Kaminari and saw the action he performed. Idiot.

"Kaminari don't do that shit in here. I'm not trying to get fried to death while in a tub full of dudes." Izuku called out.

"Ya man everyons got to be carful with their quirks in here. But you and Bakugo especially. If either of you trigger your quirks in here we're all gonna feel it." Kirishima said as he patted Kaminaris shoulder.

"Dude don't touch me while we're in here, that's weird!" Kaminari shrieked.

The guys laughed at the two as they quickly got away from each other with bright faces.

"You guys are all talking about the wrong things. What we should be talking about is what's behind this wall." Mineta said bringing everyone out of their laughter.

"What are you talking about Mineta" asked Izuku.

"Think about it. Both us and the girls are wearing nothing but towels right now. Aren't any of you even a little interested about what's happening over there?" Mineta responded.

"Mineta stop it! What you are doing is both demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It is a shameful behavior!" Ilda stated as he made his way across the springs towards Mineta.

"You're to fussy" Mineta said as he reached for the top of his head. "Walls like these, are meant to be climbed over!" He yelled as he quickly started scaling the wall.

Izuku watched as the purple balled kid got to the top of the wall but was confused when he stopped suddenly. Izuku looked in front of Mineta and a smirk grew across his face.