Chapter 60

"SURPRISE!" Class 1-A yelled together as Bakugo walked through the door.

The blond didn't respond he just clicked his tongue in annoyance before kicking his shoes off and making his way past everyone. Everyone but Kirshima shrugged and went back to what they were doing.

"Hey Bakubro where you going? The party's just starting!" Kirshima cheered as he patted Bakugos shoulder.

"I don't care about some dumbass party, now let go shitty hair." The blond said coldly.

Kirshima raised an eyebrow before flashing a toothy grin.

"I get it Bakubro, party's just ain't your style. Nothing wrong with not being able to have fun!"

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE FUN? I CAN HAVE PLENTY OF FUN AT A PARTY!" Bakugo yelled as a few sparks flew out of his palms.

"Well then prove me wrong!" Kirshima challenged.

"Tch." Bakugo let out as he pushed passed his friend and made his way into the kitchen area.

He opend the fridge and crouched down to look at what they had. His nose shriveled as he got up and slammed the door shut.

"WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKING DRINKS? Bakugo yelled.

"Oh we've already gone through most of them since we started the party a little before you got here. But don't worry Momos taking drink requests." Mina responded as she passed Bakugo to grab some plates from the counter.

Bakugo angrily followed the pink girl into the common area until he spotted Momo sitting on the couch with Todorokis arm around her.

"Oi rich bitch, raccoon eyes said you're the bartender for the night." Bakugo snickered.

The group stopped their conversation as Todoroki stood up and got face to face with Bakugo. The ice user wasn't that much taller then Bakugo but it was just enough to be noticeable.

"Apologize to he—." Todoroki started to say but was pulled back onto the couch by Momo.

"It's fine Shoto, I did agree to make the drinks tonight. So what will it be Bakugo? I don't peg you as someone who drinks lightly so how about an old fashioned?" Momo asked as she grabbed an empty cup from the table.

Bakugo felt a shiver go down his spine before a wave of anger flooded through him.

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DRINKING?"

"Well duh what else do you do at a high school party?" Kaminari responded as he downed a shot glass filled with a crystal clear liquid.

"Damn that burns!" The electric user cheered.

"FUCKING DUMBASS'S!"

Bakugo turned and stomped his way to the stairs failing to notice the wandering eyes following his everyone move.

"Oooooo I see you eyeing him girl. Go you!" Mina cheered as she nudged Urarakas arm.

The gravity user didn't respond. She had her eyes locked on Bakugo until the moment he disappeared from view. She turned to Mina and smiled before taking a sip of her drink.

"Hopefully one of us get lucky tonight." Uraraka whispered causing Mina to squeal in excitement.
————————————————————————
Bakugo stepped out of the doorway and took a deep breath allowing the cold air to run through his lungs. He spotted Sero leaning over the railing and saw a small cloud of smoke drifting in front of him.