Chapter 61

"De-eku? Yo—you're alive?" Bakugo stuttered out.

Izuku tilted his head at the blond.

I swear I can smell the alcohol coming off his breath..... and is that weed too?

"Come on Kacchan did you really just ask that. I thought you were smarter then that." Izuku teased.

Bakugo clenched his fist at Izukus smart remark.

"BULLSHIT. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

"I'm dead dipshit. No one can come back to life." Izuku explained.

"Then how the fuck are you standing in front of me?" The blond questioned.

"You're crossed Kacchan and on top of that you're having a breakdown. I guess your minds trying to find a solution and with the help of the drugs.... well here I am." Izuku said as he shrugged his one arm.

"What happened to your arm?"

"Uhm you do remember that you're the one who blew half of my upper chest into smithereens when we had our final showdown?" Izuku asked with a raised brow.

Bakugo tried to remember back to that night but he couldn't think straight. The damn drugs were screwing with his mind.

"Hey don't concentrate to hard. I'm betting as soon as you lose focus I'm going to disappear." Izuku commented.

Bakugo loosened his grip and looked up at the sky as as he started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Asked Izuku.

"Even after your death I can't get away from you. Anytime something goods about to happen you some how pop back up."

"What do you mean?"

"I was just going to get with pink cheeks. But I saw your damn picture and it turned me into an emotional bitch." Bakugo said as he brung his head back towards Izuku.

Izuku felt a pang shoot through his body. He went to say something but stopped himself as he knew it would blow any chance of him getting out of here without a fight.

That bitch jumped from me to him? Me and him are so different! There's got to be something going on with her.

"Well I'm sorry about that Kacchan but you know I can't really do anything about that anymore" Izuku shrugged.

"Of course you can't." The blond scoffed.

"Hey don't pull that bullshit. You know damn well you're the reason I'm dead!" Izuku raised his voice.

"No that was all you Deku! If you didn't go down that shitty path then this never would have happened!" Bakugo countered.

"And who put me on that path Kacchan? If I remember correctly you bullied me through our entire fucking childhood. I wanted to be a hero and being quirkless wasn't even my biggest obstacle. You were! Even after I joined UA, ya I was planning to leave but you had no clue!" Izuku screamed.

Bakugo narrowed his eyes as he started at Izuku.

"Tch. I don't even wanna see you anymore." Bakugo said in a low tone.

"So be it."

A sudden sound of metal rattling broke through the air causing Bakugos eyes to shoot towards the noise. As soon as he moved his eyes he mentally cured himself and turned back towards Izuku only to find no one there. Bakugo scanned the street up and down and realized he was all alone.