Chapter 68

"Wait the same shit Overhaul was trying to spread around the underworld?" Bakugo asked surprised.

"Precisely, with the help of the hero association we were able to synthesize a perfect dose and make a limited supply just for this battle. What you hold in your hand will be the only dose ever made."

"Why me?"

"Young Bakugo you must understand that trigger is a very serious matter. It's highly addictive once you get a taste of ultimate power but you're a different case. You're not operating at your full potential so trigger is going to help you reach it. Once the drug wears off you'll still be able to train hard enough to retain that power." All Might explained.

Bakugo nodded and placed the bullets into his pocket before standing up and making his way to the door. But before he exited he stopped in the door way and called out to his mentor.

"Everyone around me is going to be at risk once I use this. It would be best if we cleared out all the extras that don't need to be here."

"The city's already been cleared completely out and UA is reinforced to withstand the power of multiple high level explosions. On the fact of them dying don't worry about that too much. Young Midoriya had made his intentions clear when it comes to killing, us on the other hand......" All Might trailed off.

Bakugo scoffed and stepped into the hallway. He started his way to the locker room to change but something kept bothering him.

It doesn't seem right. Deku has no intention of killing us but yet that's our entire goal? How fucked is that?

But at the same time Bakugo knew what kind of drive Izuku had. He wouldn't stop unless he died trying. Sadly it all fell on Bakugo.

"I'm the one that has to choose if my friend lives or dies."
———————————————————————-

Bakugo stood with the rest of the hero course who was spread out around UA's campus. He himself was stationed with a majority one 1-A students on the north side. Each student stood still waiting for their ear pieces to announce the direction Izuku was coming from.

"Bakubro what time is it again?" Kirshima asked as he approached the blond.

"Get a fucking watch shitty hair"

"Pleaseeeeee" The red head pleaded.

"Holy shit you're needy. It's going on 8:30."

"Thanks bro!" Kirshima cheered.

"Whatever."

The two sat around for a little while longer, waiting for something to happen. Still no sign of Izuku.

"Do you guys think he's going to chicken out?" Sero asked as he approached the duo.

"I hope so. It's still kind of scary for me to think about fighting Midoriya again." Kirshima replied as he rubbed his neck.

Bakugo slowly stopped listening as their voices started to drown out.

Where the fuck is he? He wouldn't make such a bold statement and then bail on it, right?

As if on cue a sudden pang shot though Bakugos body causing him to collapse onto one knee.

"Hey Bakubro what happened? Are you alright?" Kirshima worriedly asked.

Bakugo clutched onto his chest as he tried to regain his breath.

What the fuck what that? It felt like a terrifying amount of power just drowned me.