Chapter 73

Izuku took off towards Bakugo who in response raised his arms in front of him and let out a massive explosion. Izuku ran through the blast, covering his eyes. As he neared the source of the heat a sudden snag caught his back angle causing him to be yanked back up into the air.

Bakugo yanked Izuku towards him and let off a barrage of concentrated blasts.

"AP BARRAGE!"

Izuku felt the whip disconnect from his ankle allowing him to free fall into Bakugou blast range. Izuku spun his body around, narrowly missing the blasts. As Izuku got closer he put his arms in front of him to take on one of the incoming explosions.

Bakugo seeing the dark figure hurl towards him, jumped backwards just in time as Izuku slammed his fist into ground.

"Don't you run from me Kacchan! You wanted this!" Izuku yelled as he charged the blond again.

Bakugo scoffed as Izuku closed in on him. He stepped backwards and grabbed hold of Izuku's incoming fist, sending out a gust of air from the impact. Bakugo felt his free arm starting to tremble and peered down to see what was causing it and smirked. The black strands where growing up his arm, acting almost like a cast. A sudden white streak of light rapidly grew downwards on the cast until a complex network of bright strands intertwined with the dark ones.

"SMASH" Bakugo screamed as he slammed his fist into Izuku face.

The dark figure rocketed backwards, bouncing across the ground before finally slamming into a pile of rubble. The blond felt a small shiver escape his arm and turned his attention downwards.  The top part of the cast had broken off but was already starting to grow back.

What the fuck was that? It felt like my arm went into overdrive.

Izuku pushed himself up from the rubble and sprinted back towards Bakugo who was already prepared. Using his left arm Bakugo propelled himself forward towards Izuku. As the two got closer the blond pointed his arm at Izuku causing him to block. Quickly Bakugo switched positions and blasted the ground from under them, catching his rival off guard.

Bakugo quickly wrapped Izuku up and ripped the dark figure towards him.

"SMASH" Bakugo yelled as he let of an explosion point blank into Izuku.

Izuku knowing something was different about this blast attempted to dodge but only was able to avoid the main output of the blast. Bakugo noticing Izukus sudden avoidance of his blast caused him to smirk. The blond caught a glimpse of the white strands glowing brightly and he could tell this explosion was more powerful then his usual 100%. But a sudden fist to his face brung him back to reality.

Bakugo flipped backwards and crashed into the concrete, causing his breath to escape from his lungs.

"Fuck.....You.....Kacchan." Izuku said coldly in between breaths.

Izuku slowly walked towards Bakugo with a look of vengeance across his face. Izuku reached across his chest and put pressure onto his upper right chest. He would have put it onto his right arm, but it had been incinerated in the blast.

"It's over Deku, a direct hit from one if my blasts would be lethal. Stand down and let me help you." Bakugo pleaded.

"NEVER! I CAN'T LOSE! NOT WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE ARE DEPENDING ON ME!" Izuku screamed as a new arm rapidly grew from his chest.

Bakugo quickly blasted himself up from the ground and met Izuku in the air. The two slammed into one another and instantly attempted to win the stalemate.

"I'M DEPENDING ON YOU DEKU! YOU THINK I WANT TO KILL YOU!" Bakugo screamed as he kicked Izuku in the chest.

"I remember very distinctly you telling me to jump from the tallest building in the city not even 2 years ago." Izuku responded coldly as he skidded to a stop.