Chapter 15

Izuku studied his opponents in front of him. He counted eight total. The guy with a gun looked like the end game of the fight so it came down to the other seven. One guy had a bow, another a spear, and what the hell shat that? A giant ball on a stick? Out of the rest there was nothing special. A guy with swords for arms, a guy with guns for fingers, a literal frog, and some dude with glasses. Oh well these guys look like a bunch of clowns Izuku thought. Izuku dodged as the eight starting sending attacks from all directions. He had to dodge bullets, arrows and a spinning ball all while keeping an eye out for everything else.

Izuku was actually surprised by everything that was happening. He never had been in this position in his life were he was pushed into an corner and had to go all out defense. He kept light on his feet until he tired to go onto the offensive. Izuku dashed towards the guy archer only to feel pain shoot through his leg as a bullet grazed his calf, while he was preoccupied dodging more bullets Izuku didn't see the arrows raining from the sky. He tried to back flip out of the way but was too slow and ended up getting two embedded in his shoulder. Izukus whipped the blood off his shoulder and instantly felt a wave of dizziness wash over him.

"Look a little dizzy there don't ya? My quirk allows me to apply a lingering poison to anything I touch. Including my arrows" laughed the archer.

Izuku was surrounded and his body was starting to feel really tired. Dammit I can't think straight Izuku thought and then everything went black.
———————————————————————— Izuku opened his eyes to see Garou standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here kid?"

"I don't know, I was in a fight and next thing you know I'm here"

Izuku looked around, it looked like her was in a large field. With a massive set of steps leading to the clouds.

"Your getting your ass handed to you kid, and that's not what I taught you to let happen. These guys are just more steps you have to take on your way to the top. Each one gets you closer to being the best and I'll be damned if you don't make it there. Think of all you have riding on this kid. You've always been at the bottom and that's not where you deserve to be. So go back into that fight and make your way up those stairs until you can't climb anymore." Garou said as he put his hand on Izukus shoulder and motioned over towards the stairs.

"Thank you Garou, I don't know what I would do without you"

"I know kid, now go give them hell!" Garou laughed as evrything again went black for Izuku.
————————————————————————
Izuku opens his eyes and took one step back and everything went into overdrive. As soon as his foot hit the ground a blade was thrown right at him. He quickly grabbed it and used it to block the bullets coming from the guy with finger guns.

"He's got a blade!" Yelled the man.

Izuku noticed the spinning ball was coming right at him so he quickly deflected and it kicked it with so much force it was sent flying towards the frog villain. The ball smacked into him and izuku watched as he hit the floor unconscious. Izuku then threw the blade he had towards the guy with guns for fingers and watched as it embedded into the left side of his chest and carried him back into a tree. Rendering him unconscious and stuck to the trunk.

"Fuck this let's get him" yelled the guy with sword arms but was caught off guard that Izuku was already in front of him. He swung at Izuku who easily dodged out of the way and grabbed him by his belt to lift him up over head head. He used the mans body to block in coming arrows from the archer and saw from the corner of his eye that they man with glasses threw rocks at him. Izuku swiftly caught all the rocks before smirking and throwing them head on at the archer. The rocks hit with such an impact Izuku saw his cheek bone, left bicep, and a couple of ribs break as soon as the rocks came in contact. Izuku looked towards the remaining villains with a smile of pure evil on his face before slamming the man he was holding up, down into the ground so hard you couldn't even see his upper chest and head due to him being that far down.

"That's four of you, after I wipe the floor with your ass's you guys should re-evaluate being villains cause you guys really suck" izuku laughed.

"You just gave up all your shields, you lose punk" the man with the Gatling gun said"

"You wish" Izuku shrugged before running at full speed towards the guy with glasses. The man threw his arms in an X shape attempting to block Izukus barrage. Izuku laid into the guy until he attempted to fight back. Izuku just grabbed onto his collar and drive his fist into his face breaking out a few teeth in the process. Izuku heard the Gatling gun start to spin up and quickly starting running behind the trees. He dodged the bullets left and right before dashing towards the remaining 3 villains. It looked like Izuku was going to go head on but shocked the villains by punching into the ground and ripping out a tree root confusing the men in front of him. Izuku used this as his advantage and landed a massive kick to the guy that previously had the ball weapon, Izuku was happy to take him out and it was even better that he felt the mans jaw break apart under his foot.

"We need to kill this kid now or it's going to get really bad" the man with the spear said to his partner.

"Agreed"

"Come fight be bitch, you call that spear a weapon? I calling an oversized tooth pick ya dingus" Izuku called out.

The man with the spears face turned dark red. He was beyond pissed at the kid who just insulted him. He ran full speed at Izuku and started spinning his body so he turned his entire body into an moving spear.

"Too easy" Izuku mumbled under his breath as he side stepped the man and drive his fist into the mans gut. Izuku noticed he got the man a little of the ground and a smile proceeded to grow on his face. Izuku sent a volley of punches into the mans midsection, each one holding him in the air for a longer period of time. Once Izuku noticed he was unconscious he raised his right hand up and grabbed the mans hair before being it down and slamming him face first into the dirt.

"Looks like it's just you now" Izuku said to the man with the Gatling gun. To Izukus surprise the man started laughing at Izuku.

"Whats so funny?" Asked Izuku.

"Just the fact I'm about to kill your friend"

Izuku had completely forgotten about his classmate and before he knew it Izuku was at his side.

"Well this is the end kid. After what you've done today, I'll see you in hell."