Chapter 8

"100 MORE OR WERE NOT STOPPING TILL IT"S DARK!" Shouted Garou.

Izuku pushes himself back up trying not to buckle from the amount of pressure he felt in his shoudlers. With each push up he could hear his bones cracking, begging to be given a rest. He just kept his head up though and pushed through so he wouldn't disappoint the man he looked up to so much.

"Alright kid take a rest" Garou said as he threw Izuku water bottle and proceeded to down. The entire thing. This had been their everyday routine over the summer. Each day wake up at 5 a.m. and train until 3p.m. In the afternoon. Izuku didn't mind it much and it made sense that he had to be in top shape to do well in his entrance exams tomorrow.

"You think I'm ready?" Asked Izuku.

"Kid you could pass with your eyes closed. Just do loose sign of what the goal is once you're in."

Izuku knodded his head he thought back to the plan they created so long ago. He had to infiltrate UA and eventually take down the so called "hero's" the world praised. They had made great progress in their past couple of patrols. They had knocked out upwards of 25 hero's, 3 being in the top ten with Edge Shot being the highest ranked.

"Hey Garou we should go celebrate for all the progress we've made." Izuku said as he got up.

"Sure kid why not."

The two made their way down the street until they got to a nicer ramen shop. Izuku got regular ramen while Garou was more daring and got the extra spicy. The two left the store before people relized who Garou was and made their way to a local park to have dinner. The two are in silance until Garou spoke up.

"Holy shit kid, they were not kidding about this being spicy."

Izuku let out a laugh and leaned back to look at the sky. He was really happy with how everything was now. He haven't run into kacchan anymore. He got stinger everyday, he didn't have to worry about being a hero or being quirkless. But most off all, he had a friend that liked him for who he was. He started to drift his thoughts into UA. Ya he knew it was a risky mission but it would be worth it right? He was so happy now, did he want to risk it all?

"What you thinking about kid?" Garou asked as he noticed Izuku was zoning out.

"Just everything great that's happened in my life these past months. I'm really thankful for everything you've taught me Garou." Izuku said with a smile.

"Me too kid. It's nice having someone around that knows how to think straight. But I'm not done training you yet. After hearing what you said, I think you mentally ready for the next big thing."

"And what's that?" Asked izuku.

"Follow me kid." The two made their way down a near by ally until Garou stopped and spun around to face Izuku. He reached into his pocket and before Izuku knew it, he had a gun pointed right at his head.

"WHAT THE FUCK GAROU." Yelled izuku as he jumped back.

Garou laughed at his reaction and walked over to give izuku the gun.

"Lesson of the day kid, how to beat a bullet."

Izukus eyes winded at what his mentor just said. Beating a bullet? That's impossible, right?

"Alright kid all I want you to do is point it at me and shoot one shot. Got it?

Izuku didn't move, there was no way he was going to shoot the man in front of him. He just couldn't. He was about to speak but Garou best him too it.

"Look I wouldn't ask you to do this if I knew I couldn't do it. Ok?"

Izuku knodded and raised the gun to point right at Garou. He wanted to close his eyes and not watch what was about to happen but he knew Garou would be pissed if he chickened out. Izuku took one last deep breath before he put his finger on the trigger and pulled. A loud bang echoed throughout the ally way and Izuku just stared at Garou in disbelief. As soon as the trigger was pulled Izuku saw Garou move at such a high speed he could barely comprehend it. He saw Garou swiftly redirect the bullet away from his center mass and into the ground below him.

"See kid, now it your turn." Garou said as he grabbed the gun from izuku and pointed it right back at him.

"Wait no no no. I am not ready for this shit yet Garou." Izuku pleaded.

Garou raised an eye brow and contemplated just shooting at the kid, hoping his reflexes would just kick in. That's how he learned it so long ago.

"Dammit kid, looks like we haven't made as much progress as I thought we did. Now come on let's go before someone comes to investigate the first shot." Garou stated as he put the gun away.

The two left the ally in silence and made their way to Izukus home. They said their good byes and izuku went inside to get ready for his big day. His mom came to talk with him for a little bit about her being scarred of him getting hurt. His mom didn't know anything about him being a trained martial artist or a vigilante, so it made sense for her to be worried. He assured his mom he was fine and that he had to get to bed. She gave him one last hug beofre letting him go off to bed. Izuku went through his daily routine of getting ready for bed. After he was done he laid down and took a deep breath.

"Tomorrow's the big day" izuku said with a smile on his face as he drifted off into his sleep. ————————————————————————

Izuku woke up to his alarm blasting in his ear until he slammed his fist onto it. He looked down at his clock and realized he might have hit it too hard as it was not in a million pieces scattered across his room. He quickly made his way down stairs and grabbed a quick snack before he started his way towards UA. He got their relatively early and made his way through the gates but as he was admiring the surrounding structures and tripped on his own foot. Izuku prepared to catch himself but stopped once he realized he wasn't moving anymore. He was stuck in mid air. He felt a hand on his shoulder start to pick him back up before the person released her quirk. She was a a cute brunette girl with a nice bob cut.

"Hi my names Ochako Uraraka" she said as she held her hand out for Izuku to shake.

"Izuku Midoriya" Izuku said as he shook her hand.

Sorry for using my quirk on you. I just didn't want you to trip and fall, it's bad luck right before the exam" Uraraka explained.

"Thanks, and good luck on the exams" Izuku said nicely. With that Uraraka made her way forward and Izuku followed until he got to a large room with a bunch of seats. He took a spot next to some random kids and listened as the ceremony begun. Nothing really happened during it besides some blue haired kid with glasses yelling at someone for not taking it seriously. Izuku chuckled at the memory as he made his way to the starting gate. He looked around to see if Kacchan was there, he knew he had to be in one the testing areas. There was no way he wouldn't attempt to get into UA. He didn't see the bully around but say the bob cut girl that helped him earlier and started to make his way towards her. But beofre he could get to her a loud bidder went off and someone yelled out Go as the doors flew open to the arena. Izuku quickly made his way with the crowed into the arena beofre looking around.

"This will be a piece of cake" Izuku said to himself bro's diving into the action in front of him.
————————————————————————

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how I want this story to move forward and I've got a pretty good idea on what I want to happen but I'm stuck on a big part of it. I don't know who to give one for all. I don't really want to give it to Izuku because I want him to remain quirkless with Garou. I'm stuck between Bakugo and Shoto. I want to give it to bakugo but if you guys want differently I get it. Just leave a comment and whatever I see the most of I'll give it to them. Also thanks for reading the story and I hope you guys like it.