Chapter 37

"Where the hell are you Kota?" Izuku yelled as he ran through the forest.

Izuku looked everywhere for the kid but couldn't find him until he heard a blood curdling scream from up on one of the mountains. Izuku quickly climbed one of the near by trees to see where the scream had come from but when he got to the top he saw something else. Kota getting thrown by a large figure over the edge of one of the cliffs.

"Shit shit shit" Izuku said to himself as he jumped from tree to tree.

Once Izuku finally got close enough he jumped with as much force as possible, launching himself upwards towards the falling boy. Izuku snagged Kota and pulled him close as he continued through the air. Eventually Izuku landed above the ledge and slid down until they had solid footing.

"Hmm not bad Kid. Shigaraki was right about you being strong" the hooded figure stated.

"Shigaraki what does he have to do with this?" Izuku asked surprised.

"He's the one that planned this entire attack. We're all part of the league of villains, and it's your turn to join us." The figure responded.

Izuku looked down at Kota and saw the fear in his eyes. The poor guy was almost crying.

"Damn it, stay behind me Kota at all costs." Izuku demanded as he put the kid down behind him. "I'm not joing your damn league for the last time."

"So be it"

The next thing Izuku knew the man was right next to him. Izuku brought his arms up to block but the man powered through His block sending Izuku flying back into the wall. Izuku slammed into the rocks before falling to the ground and looking up at the man in front of him. The man had removed his cloak to reveal a blond haired man with a missing eye. But that's not the weird part about him. His entire right arm was bulging in some weird material before it retracted into his arm.

"What kind of quirk is that" Izuku said as he picked himself up off the ground.

"Muscle augmentation. I can grow any muscle in my body as much as a want." The man said with a smirk as his leg muscles amplified. The man leapt forward at Izuku and swung his fist down in an attempted to crush him. The red haired kid quickly jumped into the air to evade but when the mans fist came in contact with the ground, rocks were sent flying everywhere from the impact. One of the rocks flew right at Izuku and smacked into his left side, throwing him into the side of the mountain.

"You-u killed them did-nt you?"

"Hmm" the man turned around to face the young boy.

"My parents, YOU KILLED THEM!"

"You have to be more specific kid. I kill a lot of people so try and narrow it down"

"Water Hose, you killed them both" Kota said with tears in his eyes.

"Water Hose... it's thanks to them that my left eye is artificial now." The man said as he pointed to his scarred eye.

"Its all your fault." Kota cried out.

"Kids are always shifting the blame like that. I just wanted to kill, while your parents wanted to protect. It was the result of all of us doing what we wanted." The man explained.

Izuku took this as his moment to strike. He jumped into the air and aimed for the mans mid section.

"Which means, you're coming now aren't you, you piece of trash!" the man yelled as he turned to face Izuku.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? HIT ME WITH ONE OF YOUR QUIRKLESS PUNCHES?"

"WATER STREAM ROCK CRUSHING FIST!" Izuku yelled as he laid into the man. Izuku unloaded all he had as dust started to rise off the ground from the blasts of air coming off the impact of his hits. Izukus kept going until he finally felt the man in front of him lose his footing and sent one final blow into his midsection sending him flying back into the mountain.

"Thanks" Kota whispered.

"Let's get out of here Kota. It'll be safer at camp." Izuku said as he went to grab Kota. But he suddenly stopped when he heard the rocks moving behind him.

"Ha! That tickled a little bit kid."

"How?" Izuku said in shock.

"Your strong, which means I'm going to look at you seriously. Playtimes over!." The man yelled as he slammed his fist into the ground leveling the area.

Izuku quickly grabbed hold of Kota as they were knocked back by the wind from the mans punch.

"It's time for you to die kid, just know you could have stopped this if you sided with us" The man said as his entire body started growing in muscle and as soon as it was covered he charged Izuku.

"SHUT UP!" Izuku yelled as he threw his arms up to block. But the man easily broke through. He crashed into Izuku with full force sending the red hairs kid flying towards the rocky side of the mountain. His body slammed into the rocks causing an avalanche of stone to fall on top of him.

Kota watched in horror as the kid who risked his life to save him, actually died. He couldn't hold it back anymore as the tears starting flowing down his face.

"Sorry kid bit your next" the man said as he started his way over towards Kota. He raised his arm as his muscles started to grow but as he went to attack Kota he heard the rocks behind him shift.

"Hmmm" the man turned to look at the area covered in rocks.

Slowly a loud rumble was heard from under the rocks. With each passing one the volume got louder and louder until the rocks at Kotas feet where vibrating. As Kota looked up at the rocks a loud bang was heard and one of the rocks exploded. Standing behind the them stood Izuku who stared into the mans sole. Kota stood still in shock from what he was seeing in front of him. Not only was Izuku alive but he looked different. His hair had become an even darker shade of red and both of his eyes were now red.

Izuku walked out of the rubble and gave a grin towards the man who was surprised to see the kid still alive after such a blow. Kota watched Izuku walk towards the man and noticed another thing was different. His teeth were jagged now and looked as sharp as daggers.

Izuku looked down at his hands and took a deep breath. Everything felt so much better now. He felt rejuvenated, like his mind was a clean slate, and most of all he felt no more haziness.

"Your dead" Izuku said as he disappeared for a second only to reappear in front of the man. 

Izuku laid into the man with all he had. Each strike landed with the intent to take out his opponent. Time slowed for Izuku as he broke the man down in front of him. He watched as his left hand gave off a stream of blue but his right one of red. He had combined both martial arts styles into one. Something that was said to be impossible by one person. But not anymore.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" The man yelled as he found an opening to push Izuku off of him.

Izuku backed up and looked the man over. Blood ran down his face in multiple spots and his body was starting to bruise badly. The man extended his arm as it started to grow larger and larger until it was almost as big as a small tree.

"AHHHH" the man yelled as he charged Izuku and threw his final attack.

Izuku stood his ground and planted his feet. He cocked his right arm back before throwing it forward colliding head on with the mans attack. A blast of air shot out from the impact as the two tried their best to overpower the other. But Izuku knew he had already won. He slammed his foot into the ground causing the man to lose his balance and falter, giving Izuku the time he needed to end it. His punch slid off the mans fist and headed directly towards his face. As Izuku felt bone crush under his fist he watched as the mans lifeless body flung backwards and impaled itself into the wall.

Izuku looked over to Kota who was shocked in horror at what had just happened. He walked over before picking him up and reassured him that everything was ok. He then made his way over the the body and checked for a pulse.

"Don't worry it's light but he still alive" Izuku reassured Kota.

"Now let's get back to camp" Izuku said as he walked to the ends of the cliff and jumped into the darkness below.