Chapter 46

1 week later

"Is there any sign of him?" Asked Bakugo.

"I am sorry young Bakugo but as of right now Midoriya is still missing." All Might replied sadly.

"DAMN IT!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed his broken fist onto his hospital bed.

"AH FUCK!" He screamed and rubbed his hand.

"Knock that off or I won't be healing you anymore!" Recovery Girl said as she smacked Bakugo upside the head.

"Yes ma'am" The blond grumbled.

"Hey Bakubro, how you feeling?" Kirishima called from the door way.

"Fucking fantastic. I love getting my ass handed to me by that quirkless shit. I've never been so fucking happy in my life shitty hair" Bakugo said, feeling his blood start to boil.

"Ok too many people now, everyone out!" Recovery girl called as she shooed everyone from the room.

"Thank you" Bakugo said quietly as he put his back against his pillow and closed his eyes.

"Your welcome. Would you like to be discharged later and go back back to the dorms? Or would you like to just wait until tomorrow?" Asked Recovery Girl.

"Tonight please"

After a few more hours of laying in bed Recovery Girl finally finished patching up Bakugo and handed him a bottle of pills.

"These are some low level pain killers. Your major injury's will all be healed by tomorrow morning but the soreness will be there for a while. Take one once a day when you see as needed." Recovery Girl explained.

"Thanks" Bakugo said as he pocketed the pills.

After another ten or so minutes of paper work Bakugo finally found himself walking out of the infirmary. He made his way towards the dorms but stopped when he was half way and took a detour off of school grounds towards an old park he used to visit as a kid.

He walked down one of the paths that eventually led him to a bench overlooking a duck pond.

He sat down and closed his eyes feeling the sun beat down on him and took a deep breath. 4 days. He was unconscious for 4 whole days after blasting off that massive attack in Kamino. All Bakugo could remember was  seeing Deku get closer and closer and then disappeared in a bright orange flash. After that everything went dark until his eyes fluttered opened and he found himself in the schools infirmary with IV's strapped up and down his arm.  The days after that were hell. All it was was constant healing sessions with Recovery Girl and interrogations by the police.

Bakugo opened his eye and scanned the pond. He saw family's playing together and the animals enjoying the water. Everything was so peaceful, for now at least. As soon as Midoriya appears again all of this is going to go away, Bakugo thought.

He closed his eyes once again and leaned his head back so it was facing the sky. He stayed there for a minute until he heard the bench slightly creak from more weight being added.

"Took you long enough" Bakugo scoffed with his eyes still closed.

"Oh quit that shit Kacchan. I could say the same thing for you" replied Izuku.

Bakugo opened his eyes and looked at the figure sitting next to him. It was Izuku all right. Still looking like a fucking freak.

"So what are you going to do now?" Asked Bakugo.

"I've got somethings in motion but at the moment I'm waiting for the trigger to set them all off."

"I'm going to stop you" Bakugo said annoyed.

"No you won't Kacchan. Good always prevails and right now I'm the only good person left on this corrupted planet." Izuku said coldly before disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Bakugo turned his eyes back to the pond to see everyone still going about their business and deemed no one saw his interaction. He brushed his pants off and left the park, walking his way back to his dorm. He pulled his phone out and dialed a new number as he entered the school grounds. The phone rang for a couple of seconds before being picked up and greeted him with a voice he hasn't heard in a while.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs. Midoriya, this is Katsuki."

"Katsuki it's been so long, how are you?" Inko asked happily.

"I've been better to be honest"

"Oh honey is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Inko asked.

"Actually you could. Would you be willing to sit down with me and talk about a few things I have on my mind?" Bakugo replied.

"Sure thing Honey. Just tell your mother when you would like to and I'll see you there. I must be going now Katsuki, please be well. Oh and Tell Izuku to call me when he has the chance. It's been a while since I've heard from my little cinnamon roll."

"I will Mrs. Midoriya. Have a good night" Bakugo said as he hung up the phone.

As he put his phone back into his pocket he realized he was already at the front door to the dorms. He walked over to the window and peaked in to see everyone having a happy time in the common room. Well everyone besides those who were at Kamino that night. They all had fakes smiles on. They knew what actually happened that night. Everyone else was told Izuku was gone due to some family emergency while at the training camp, hence his unexpected disappearance. Bakugo took a deep breath and turned the knob, opening the door. Within an instant all eyes where on him.

"BAKUGO!" The class yelled in unison.

"Oi can you guys just shut the fuck up? It's too late to be loud" Bakugo grumbled as he walked over to the stairs and started to climb before feeling a hand on his wrist.

He turned around to to meet Urarakas eyes. She looked at him with a worried face before flashing a gentle smile.

"We're here for you Bakugo, I'm here for you" Uraraka said kindly.

He looked back down at his wrist and then at her. He pulled his arm away and tuned his back without saying a word as he walked up to the next level.

Uraraka went back to the class who sat there gawking at the exchange.

"Did you just touch Bakugo?" Kaminari asked with a shudder.

"He's not that bad you guys. He's just like all of us but expresses it in a different way." Uraraka responded.

"Ya he expresses it with yelling your ear off and explosives" Sero joked causing the whole class to laugh and go back to what they were doing before Bakugo arrived.
————————————————————————
Bakugo sat in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"What did that fucker mean? Waiting for the trigger? What kind of bullshit is that?" Bakugo grumbled as he rubbed his face.

Eventually the blond gave up and decided to go to bed. He went and brushed his teeth and popped one of the pain killers he had before laying down and drifting to sleep.
————————————————————————
Footsteps echoed throughout the allyway as a blue haired man slowly walked to his destination. After a couple of minutes he found himself standing at wooden door. He went to grab the handle but felt a hand on his shoulder. The man turned around to be met by a drunk man with a bottle in palm.

"Damn you're one ugly mother fuc—" The man started to say but stopped mid sentence as his face started to decay rapidly.

In a matter of seconds the man was gone leaving nothing behind but some dust particles and a shattered bottle. The blue haired man turned his attention back to the door and opened it carefully to not decay it. On the other side of the door was another bar type setting but this one was different. It a had a massive steel door with a finger code lock on it. The blue haired man made his way over and placed his finger on the scanner. The door slid open to reveal a large lab and a man sitting in a swivel chair, working on his computer. But as he heard the door open he stopped and looked towards the entrance.

"Ah Shigaraki I was wondering when you would come back here" the man in the chair laughed.

"Dr. Ujiko, long time no see"