Chapter 25

The three walked outside the dojo and into the training grounds and made their way over to a punching dummy. Bomb looked over to his brother for approval and once it was given he moved his arms over his chest creating a spiraling stream of red around him. The test dummy looked untouched but in a matter of moments 3 distinct rings formed and the dummy fell to the ground in pieces.

"Wow that's amazing" Izuku said shocked.

"Ha it really is. But sadly one cannot learn both styles of martial arts due to the physical toll it would take on the user. The switching between the two would tear all muscle fibers down the to roots leaving the user with no power.

"Damn" Ozuku said under his breath.

The demonstration was cut short by Charanko bursting through the door and running towards the group.

"SENSI BANG, THE HERO ASSOCIATION CALLED ALL S CLASS HEROS TO THE HEADQUARTERS IMMEDIATELY TO TALK ABOUT AN IMPENDING THREAT!" Charanko shouted as he arrived at the group.

"Hmu. Midoriya I'm sorry but this internship must end sooner then we thought. Pack your bags and I'll get a ride for you to the station." Bang said as he turned his back and headed his way towards the dojo.

"Wait Bang! Why can't I come with you to this meeting?" Izuku beckoned.

"The S class hero's don't react well to outsiders at meetings and once they find out about you being my honorary disciple that would make it worse. They still have a sore spot about Garou and may not be ready to learn I am already teaching more students." Bang explained as he left Izuku with the other two.

Izuku stormed towards the dojo and packed his things. He quickly exited before anyone could stop him and made his way down tot he streets below.

Why did Bang just have to up and leave? I was finally starting to master everything for it all to just fall through my fingers. Damn it.

Izuku whipped his phone out and shot Garou a text to explain the situation
————————————————————————

Hey change of plans. My internship ended sooner then it should have.

"That's works out perfectly kid. Hop on a train to Hozu and be there by tonight. There's someone I want you to meet.

"See you there"
————————————————————————

Izuku hopped on the train for Hozu and starting to think about who Garou wanted him to meet but in the end he gave up. Garou was a wild card so it could literally be anyone.

After a few hours Izuku had made it to Hosu and left the train station.

Hey I'm here. Where should I meet you?

"Look around the roofs kid. You should know that by now."

Izuku laughed as he put his phone away and scanned the rooftops above. And sure enough enough standing on top of a building water tank was Garou.

Izuku walked to the building and climbed up the fire escape to meet his mentor.

"Jesus kid, it took you long enough." Garou said jokingly.

"Hey give me some slack. I wasn't even suppose to be here" Izuku said as he jumped onto the water tank.

"So who are we meeting up with?" Asked Izuku.

"An old friend of mine. He should be here soon."

As Garou finished he spun around to catch a dagger thrown at him.

"Still with the cheap shots Stain? You know you can't catch me off guard." Garou said as he tossed the blade back to the unknown figure that appeared on the roof.

"Just making sure your still agile as ever. Hero Hunter" the man said as he extended his hand.

Garou smirked and took the mans hand.

"As always Hero Killer."

Izuku was in disbelief. Standing in front of him were two of the most powerful and well known criminals he had heard of.

"Garou what the hell! You never told me you were associated with the Hero Killer" Izuku yelled butting into the conversation.

"The names Stain punk and we're not associated. Just friends."

"Ya me and him go way back to when I first left my hometown. We ran together for a while before breaking off to do our own things. Me hunting and him killing. Garou explained.

"We mutually accept each others boundary's as long as we don't go after the same hero. If we do then our ties to one another are cut and may the best man win" Stain added.

Izuku was at a loss for words. He really couldn't comprehend what was happening right now so he tried to get some insight on the situation.

"So why did you guys decide to meet up." Asked Izuku.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other so we decided to catch up. Garou explained.

"So who are you punk?" Stain spoke up.

"This right here is Izuku Midoriya, my appreciation and Hero Hunter in training" Garou said as he gave Izuku a noogie.

"Screw off Garou" Izuku said as he pushed the man off him.

"Mhm so you've finally found someone to teach. And if I'm right, a UA student none the less." The hero Killer said with a sadistic grin.

"Don't get any ideas Stain, he's there for the sole purpose of breaking it down from the inside." Garou said as he raised his arm in between Izuku and Stain.

"Jesus Garou don't get your nuts in a twist. I wouldn't do anything-"

Stain didn't get to finish his statement because he was interpreted by a sudden dark presence. Behind the three a dark mist starting to swirl and instantly Garou had stepped in front of Izuku and Stain hand pulled his sword out. 

"Good evening gentleman my name is Kurogiri and I'm an associate with the League of Villains. I would like to have a conversation with you two. But the boy must stay" The villann said as he bright eyes narrowed at Izuku.

Garou stood up and put his hand on Izukus shoulder. "I'll go if he comes"

"So be it" Kurogiri echoed as the fog encased the three.

Izuku watched as everything went black and in a matter of moments he was hit with the smell of alcohol. He looked around to see an old run down bar. Kurogiri appeared behind the bar and started to clean glasses leaving the three confused.

"Why did you bring us here?" Stain spoke up.

A door at the other end of the bar flung open to reveal a blue haired man with a hand covering his face. His red eyes peered in between the the fingers and sent shivers down Izukus spine.

"Well I just wanted to talk to the great Hero Hunter and Hero Killer. Isn't that right Kurogiri?