Chapter 9

That's another 12 points izuku thought to himself as he destroyed two more robots. He had tried to keep a low profile throughout the entire exam. He wanted to keep as many people in the dark as he can about his strength. But all that got thrown out the window when he heard a loud rumble and crash coming from the center of the arena. He ran towards the huge crash and was a little taken back from the huge robot in front of him. It had to be one of those zero pointers that loud mouth hero was talking about. Izuku turned to go back to get to himself some more small robots but heard a girls hitting for help behind him. Izuku scanned the area and right in the path of the robots foot laid a girl that was trapped under some rubble. Izuku ran forward and as he got closer he recognized the girl from beofre the entrance ceremony. The same one that saved him from embarrassing himself. Shit, shit, shit Izuku thought as his feet took off on their own towards the massive robot. He got within range and leaped woth all his night leaving a crater of rubble from the impact of him taking off. He soared up until he was above the robot and started to fall towards the head once gravity started to take affect on him.

What the hell am I suppose to do? Garou never taught me how to fight a big ass robot. izuku thought he was done for but as soon as he was in range only one thing crossed his mind.

"Fuck it"

Izuku lashed out with all his speed and strength in a massive volley of blows to the head of the robot. He was surprised to see each hit was causing a good amount of damage to the robot but it was no where close to what he needed to stop the robot from crushing the girl. Izuku knee he had very little time left to make a decision and decided to use a secret technique Garou had taught him about once izuku knew martial arts form well.

Flashback

"Listen up kid cause this could save you life"

Izuku nodded his head and payed close attention to what his mentor was about to teach him.

"It's called abandonment. It's where you let go off all your mental precautions and conscious ties. It allows your body to move at peak performance and not have anything hold you back. But it's got a big downfall of having a good chance at destroying your body if you go over board. So if you use it be carful and only as a last resort.

End flashback

Izuku closed his eyes and took a deep breath and allowed his mind to unwind. Let go of everything, focus on increasing your strength and become one with the steam. Izuku opened his eyes and pulled his fist back to strike. He blasted the robot with all he had and on impact the entire robots gave caved inward. Izuku started free falling and had regained his conscious ties but on his way down the hand of the robot that had previously been raised up to clack izuku feel downward since it wasn't able to control itself. The ahem slammed onto izuku back propelling him faster towards the ground. Izuku knee he couldn't stop so he did the best thing he could think of. He put his arms in a blocking motion and closed his eyes right before impact.

A loud boom sounded through out the areas for the second time during the exam. The participants watched as a green haired boy leaped up and laid into the zero pointer. They all knew nothing was going to happen and resumed to run away when the unthinkable happened. They watched as the boy blasted the face of the robot sending it backwards in a falling motion. They were all dumbstruck at the amount of strength a kid their age could display. They watched as he started to fall to the ground until the robots hand smacked his back prolong himself forward. Each participant watched as the boy rocketed into the ground sending smoke and rubble everywhere. The alarms sounded off signaling the end of the exams allowing kids to start to relax. Some kids  started to stretch out but others were more intrigued of the boy who was embedded in the middle of the arena. One of the people was Uraraka who couldn't help feel responsible for what had happened.

"Only if I wouldn't have gotten stuck, then maybe he wouldn't have had to take such a hard hit" Uraraka said as she walked over to Izukus lifeless body.

"Excuse me kids dimes anyone need healed up?" Asked a small old lady.

A couple of kids took her up on the offer and she laid a big kiss on their arms to start healing them. A coupon of kids recognized he as UA's famous healer recover girl and knew they were in good hands. Recovery Girl made her way to the boy embedded in the concrete and studied his body. She knew he was alive but barely. She started to stench her lips put to give him a kiss when he suddenly started pushing himself out of the rock. Izuku stood himself up and looked around and noticed everyone was watching him.

"What are you all staring at?" Izuku asked.

"Young man how are you able to move after takin such a hit?" Asked recovery girl.

Izuku shrugged and moved his arms feeling his joints crack every second. The announcer from before yelled out to everyone saying they could go home and wait for their letters in the mail. Izuku waisted no time in getting out of the arena before anyone could question him further. Recovery Girl sqinted her eyes at the green haired boy as he made his way away from everyone. Something was off about that kid. Maybe it was his quirk and he healed fast but that was the only explanation she could come up with.
———————————————————————-

"So that's it? Come one dumbass I told you to keep your strength to a minimum. You don't want any more eyes on you then we need." Garou said as he flicked izuku.

"Well sorry I had to save someone and make myself look good. It's a lot harder then you think Garou." Izuku stated with a shrug.

"Whatever kid let's just hope you get in so we can do this dumb mission"

"Ya you and me both"