The Final Chapter

The dark beast let out a deafening roar as it lunged towards Gigantomachia. The two viciously slammed into each other before Gigantomachia snatched one of Izukus free horns in his mouth and flung him into the air. Izuku crashed into the ground and quickly got up only to be met with a solid punch square to the face.

Bakugo continued to watch the two monstrosity's fight until he heard a slow set of footsteps approaching him.

"Look around you Bakugo. Is this the world you hero's imagined? One of ruin and chaos?"

Bakugo turned his head to look at the battle field and felt his heart tightened. His classmates body's littered the ground, his teachers laid unconscious, and those that were still fighting looked like they'd been through hell.

"Fuck you Shigaraki." Bakugo let out in between coughs.

"So unheroic. I'm dumbfounded why the hero's put their trust in you. Looks at where it led them. Right under my boot." Shigaraki laughed as he kicked Bakugos limp body.

Bakugo could see the mans shadow starting to reach down towards him. In only a few seconds Bakugo would cease to exist.

"BAKUGO!"

Bakugos eyes widened and moved towards where his name was called. Standing in front of an unconscious Toga was Uraraka.

"WE NEED YOU!"

The words hit Bakugos ears and he felt his body rejuvenate with energy. He turned his palm upwards and let off a light orange glow before a shower of sparks surrounded himself and Shigaraki.

The sparks looks different then before though. These four pointed sparks shined brighter and as quickly as they appeared, they combusted outwards, drowning both Bakugou and Shigaraki inside them.

The explosion shot Shigaraki backwards and into the ground. Slowly he raised his head to look into the smoke covered area to see two red iris's staring back at him. Bakugo slowly stepped out of the cloud and exhaled, allowing the smoke in his lungs to escape through his mouth. The blond reached up and ripped off his tattered shirt and gauntlets allowing his body to have no restraints.

"You damn hero—" Shigaraki started to say but was interrupted when an explosion covered him.

Bakugo dropped his arm as the explosion died down and inspected the spot the decay user once sat. His body was no where to be seen, the only thing left was the villains footprints scorched into the ground.

"BAKUGO WHAT DID YOU DO?" Uraraka yelled as she ran up next to him.

"I'm don't fucking around pink cheeks. I'll deal with the repercussions later but this world is better off without that crusty fuck walking around."

"SO YOU KILLED HIM?"

"YOU THINK I WANT TO TAKE SOMEONES LIFE? YOU THINK I GOT ENJOYMENT OUT OF THAT? I'M A FUCKING HUMAN TOO! I HAVE EMPATHY! BUT I WONT LET HIM WALK AROUND AND HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!" Bakugo cried out.

The two sat in silence after the blonds outrage with the only sounds being the screams of students, alarms, sirens, and the loud thunders caused from the raging battle.

"Is that what you're going to do with Izuku?" Uraraka whispered.

Bakugo felt a tear role down his eye as he tried to meet Urarakas gaze. But in the end he couldn't.