Chapter 48

Ujiko shook in horror as he hid behind a set of shelves in the lab. Even though he couldn't see anything, he could hear everything. He heard the Nomu shrieking in pain before a loud rip was heard and then followed by silence. The process repeated over and over. Loud crashes and bangs echoed around him as the creatures were thrown across the lab. Ujiko slowly moved a box to the side and peered through to see the fight occurring in front of him. He watched as Izuku rapidly blasted holes up and down a High End before stabbing his hand clean into its brain.

"What is this kid?" Ujiko whispered to himself as he felt his teeth chatter. He peered through one again to count only 4 high ends left.

Izuku body checked one of the Nomu sending it rocketing across the lab and into the power box causing the light to flicker on and off. With each flicker a new scream crept into the air. Ujiko watched one by one as his Nomu fell to the ground bloodied and battered with the dark figure standing over them.

The lights cut dark one last time but when they came back on Ujiko couldn't see the last two alive. All he saw was body's riddling the floor.

Tap

"AH!" Ujiko screamed as he felt something on his shoulder. The doctor jumped around and fell to the ground when he saw Izuku standing behind him with the Nomu struggling in hand.

Izuku locked eyes with the doctor and drove his foot into the Nomus leg, causing the beast to scream in agony as it's lower leg now ran perpendicular to its thigh. He pushed the creature down to its knees and slowly placed his hand on the Nomus brain. He began tightening his grip on the brain causing more shrieks to fill the air.

Ujiko slowly crawled backwards as he watched Izuku in one swipe rip the beasts head in half.

"So disappointing Ujiko. I thought with the resources All For One provided you, you would be able to create something more impressive" Izuku said as he tossed the Nomus head to the side.

Izuku walked over and stoped once he was standing over Ujiko. He looked over the doctor to see him cowering in fear, waiting for Izukus next move. In one quick motion Izuku snagged the doctor by his collar and threw him across the lab.

Ujiko slammed into the ground as pain shot all around his body. He felt Izukus grip on his shoulders followed by him being hoisted into the air. He closed his eyes waiting for his death to come but it never did. He felt a soft cushion from under him and slowly opened his eyes.
In front of him stood Izuku who had placed him back into his lab chair.

"I'm sorry Dr. that was very uncalled for. I apologize for my rash actions." Izuku said as he bowed.

"Wha-at the fuc-k?" Ujiko stuttered in fear as Izuku stood back up straight.

"Who's side are you on?" The doctor finally managed to spit out.

"I'm on neither the hero's or the villains side Dr. but instead one of resolution. One that aims to make this world a better place for everyone, especially those who are quirkless." Izuku explained.

"But that's not important right now. But what is important is that big brain of yours." Izuku said as he flicked Unikos forehead.

"What?"

"You see after listening to your conversation with Shigaraki it dawned on me you might be of some use to me. You obviously must have a vast amount of knowledge on quirks since you know how to temporarily transfer them and since you've been under All For One. But tell me, have you ever researched quirk nullifications?" Izuku asked as his tone got serious.

"Ye-s"

"Did you make any progressions?"

"No-o it's not poss-sible" Ujiko resounded.

Izukus body tensed up at the response. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath feeling his body relax as he exhaled.

"That's a shame to hear Dr. but here's the thing, anything's possible in this world" Izuku said as he patted Ukikos shoulder.

"Now onto something else I need to talk to you about. You and your former Sensei are both highly wanted fugitatves or at last All For One was. But after sitting down and thinking about it, he's been hidden for so long with no one ever being able to catch him. Now at first I thought it might have been a quirk but after hearing you talk about him disregarding quirks that theory was thrown away. But I'm glad it was because with the technology you have here I'm betting you have some means of a disguise for All For one to use, am I correct?" Izuku asked.

"I'm sorry but no—-"

"DON'T BULLSHIT ME DR.!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed Ujikos collar and held him at eye level.

"YES! YES! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED HEAR?" Ujiko screamed in fear.

"Show me"

Izuku put the Dr. down and followed him through the lab. Ujiko eventually stopped at a table and took a key out from his pocket before putting it into a hidden keyhole. As he turned the key the side of the desk popped open to reveal a little safe inside encrypted by a finger scanner.

"Open it" Izuku commanded.

The doctor hesitantly place his finger onto the scanner and after a second it cracked open. Ujiko reached in and grabbed a simple looking watch and turned to Izuku.

"All For Ones personal appearance changer"

"How does it work?"

"By mixing different quirks All For One assimilated over the years I've been able to combine them in a way to completely change how ones looks for short durations of time. But it feeds off of the users own quirk power. That's why it won't be any use to you." Ujiko explained as he handed the device to Izuku.

"Don't worry about that Dr. just tell me how to use it"

"It links to your neural pathway when you put it on. All you have to do is click it three times and you'll be disguised as whoever you want" Ujiko explained.

"Thank you Dr. that's all I need from you." Izuku said as he turned around and walked towards the exit of the lab.

But as he got to the doorway to leave he stopped and turned around.

"Oh one more thing." Izuku called with a happy tone.

Ujiko watched as the dark figure reached down into its pocket and pulled out a burner phone. He dialed three numbers and waited for the call to be answered.

"Hi I would like to report the sighting of a wanted fugitive. He's unconscious in a bar on Dori road please hurry." Izuku said as he hung up the phone.

"WHAT DID YO—" Ujiko started to scream but was cut short when Izukus phone slammed into his temple knocking him unconscious.

Izuku smiled as the doctor fell to the ground and turned his head as he finally heard sirens coming down the road. He walked back down the hallway and towards the front door to leave but stopped as he reached down for the door knob. He watched as it rotated from the other side and opened up to reveal none other then fourth kind himself.

"What the fu—" The Hero started to say but was cut short when Izuku kicked him in the chest.

From outside the bar police cars waited to get the ok from Fourth Kind but instead watched in horror as he body flew through the door way and into one of the cop cars. His body slammed into the driver door causing not only the car to skid back but the entire left side to cave in. The police slowly started to turn their attention back towards the door to see Izuku standing still looking down at them.

"Heh" was the only thing they heard before he disappeared right in front of their eyes and was nowhere to be found.