Chapter 14

The class watched as Izuku slammed through the outside wall of the building and free fell to the ground. He slammed back first onto the concrete and just laid their unconscious. All Might new the battle went to far and he should have stopped it but he was really intrigued at the two fighting.

"All right class I will be right back and then we will start the next battle" All Might said as he disappeared from the room. He appeared beside Midoriya before looming him over.

He definitely as some broken bones, maybe even some burns but it's hard to tell with all dirt covering him, all might thought.

"I'm sorry young Midoriya, I'll make sure you get healed and become good as new" All Might said as he picked up Izuku and ran towards the infirmary.

Recovery girl was just minding her own business when All Might burst through the door.

"Ah Recovery Girl just the person I was looking for. Young Midoriya got pretty beat up in our latest training exercise and needs medical attention. I'm sure you Understand" All Might said as he laid the child down into the bed. Recovery Girl went to say something to All Might but he had already rushed out the door leaving her with the unconscious kid. She cleaned up the dirt and dust covering him and looked over his body. Second and first degree burns covered his body as well as a good amount of deep cuts. It would be an easy heal for her if she could use her quirk but she couldn't due to Izuku having no stamina. She applied some burn cream and bandages before making her way outside to finish up some smaller tasks she had.

About an hour had gone by and the final battles just wrapped up for class 1-A. They just finished changing and where all walking back to class when Uraraka spoke up.

"Does anyone want to go see Deku with me once class is dismissed?

Tsu, Kirishima, and Ilda all agreed they would go once class finished. As the final bells rang signaling the end of the day the four made their way to the infirmary and looked for Midoriyas room.

"Found it" called Kirishima.

They pushed open the curtain and saw Izuku sitting up in his bed looking over himself. He noticed that most of his wounds were already healed. The only one that was visible was on his thigh from Bakugos concentrated explosions. Uraraka started bluchsing at the sight of Deku shirtless so Tsu broke the silence.

"Wow Midoriya, Recovery Girl got you healed quickly ribbit"

"Ya I know, her powers are crazy I feel like I could run a marathon" Izuku said as he started to get up and put his torn shirt back on. As he was getting up Recovery Girl came back into the room and saw that he was already up and moving.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked.

"Oh I thought that since I'm healed up I'm good to go" Izuku shrugged.

Recovery girl looked him over and told him he was good to go. As the students made their way out Recovery Girl grabbed her phone and made a call.

"Principle Nezu, we have a very important matter we need to discuss"
———————————————————————

The school days went by as usual nothing really my special happening. Classes were always the same, Izuku starting getting closer to his classmates, and Bakugo still hated Izuku to his core but at least he made some friends in his "bakusquad". The only thing that really happened was some more training exercise and the class elected Momo and Ilda as class Reps.

"Alright class today we're going to go on a little field trip so get get dressed in your hero costumes." Aizawa stated.

"Mr. Aizawa where are we going?" Asked Kaminari.