Chapter 39

Everything was in slow motion for Izuku. He felt the bullets breakthrough his back and tear through his organs. He opened his eyes to see Uraraka looking back at him. He felt the bullets exit through the front of his body and looked down to see at the last moment the bullets curve around the girl in front of him.

"AHHHHH" Izuku yelled as his body gave out from under him. He fell to the ground and slowly moved his hand to one of the bullet holes. He lightly pressed on it but stopped once more pain shot through his body. He moved his hand up to look it over, all he saw was crimson red.

"KID!" Garou yelled as he shot down towards Izuku from a nearby tree.

"NOW!" An unknown voice yelled followed by a long branch like object flying towards Garou.

The hero hunter evaded the first branch but missed another figure coning towards him. The figure flew at Garou and kicked him square in the face sending him flying back right into the branch like object. As soon as Garou touched the branch it rapidly grew around him until he was was completely immobile.

"LET ME GO! I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL YOU!" Garou yelled as he struggled to escape.

"Looks like you were right Eraser Head. The boy and the Hero Hunter are tied to one another" Snipe said as he dropped down from a tree and reloaded his revolver.

"It wasn't me, it was Nezu. I had my suspicions but he was the one that set the entire thing in motion." Aizawa stated as he appeared from the tree line.

One by one more pro hero's came into view. There was Kamui Woods, Snipe, Eraser Head, The Wild Wild Pussy Cats, Hawks, Mount lady, Midnight, Present Mic, and even Endeavor.

Izuku laid on the ground surrounded by a pool of his own blood while trying to understand what was happening. He reached over and grabbed onto Urarakas shoe.

"I tru-usted you-u" Izuku coughed out while spitting up blood.

Uraraka jumped back at his touch and looked down at his body.

"Izuku I swear I didn't know what was going to happen. Aizawa said it was to test your natural instincts so he had me lead you away. I swear I didn't want you to get hurt!" Uraraka said as she tried to take hold of Izukus hand.

"DONT TOUCH ME! Everything was a lie wasn't it? You used my feelings against me and tore me up from the inside. You call yourself a hero but yet you lured one of your friends into the woods to take them down. Pathetic." Izuku yelled as the girl in front of him started to tear up at his sudden aggression.

"And all of you." Izuku said as he turned his attention to the hero's.

"You call your self hero's? *cough* *cough* you were here when the villains where attacking. You just let them walk over everyone while you all sat in your high and mighty thrones."

"Watch your tongue boy. Your a criminal, which means we can fight back against you" Endeavor spoke up.

"Oh look who is it! The man who beats his entire family more then he does his opponents. Why the hell are you even here? Your worse then me and Midoriya. At least the people we attack are adults and not kids!" Garou yelled with a laugh as he continued to struggle in his binds.

"SHUT UP HERO HUNTER!" Woods yelled.

"What are you going to do about it? Remember the last time me and you fought? I wiped the floor with your ugly ass and I'll do It again. Right now!" Garou yelled as Woods arm exploded. Garou dropped to the ground and took off towards Izuku in an attempt to grab him and escape. He jumped for the kid but before he could reach him the figure who had kicked him before appeared again.