• Review by lazy-dreamer: Too Young To Care

Reviewed by lazy-dreamer

_________________________

Book: Too Young To Care

Author: Nimi1D

Category: Teen Fiction, Romance

_________________________

Nimi1D's book Too Young To Care , presents some of the best imagery and metaphors to create her unique and addictive writing style. Dialogue is also one of her strengths, creating an engaging, perfected piece.

Too Young To Care breaks the stereotypical good-girl wants the bad-boy plot by vouching for a new twist: bad-girl wants the good-boy. Bad-girl Annapurna Grayson has a quite dark perspective at times, having experienced many lows. Senior (and good-boy) Jeremy Collins adds colour to her world, and the book explores that.

The story also navigates through themes of love, and loss. It pioneers through the definition of life effortlessly, to create a realistic yet enthralling teen fiction. Readers will not only enjoy a great story, but also relate to some of the occurrences in the book, as well as protagonist Annapurna herself.

The only area of improvement for Nimi1D could be the improvement of grammar. There are few mistakes, but as an editor, Nimi1D, you're free to contact me if you'd like to correct those mistakes.

Overall, readers will find Too Young To Care extremely rewarding as well as enjoyable to read.

_________________________

Reviewer's personal message to Nimi1D:

I really hope you update your story when you have the time.

Also, I recommend getting a cover-maker so they can create a cover that'll get you noticed. Your existing cover is great, but the cover-maker could maybe design your dream cover (if you want to change your cover).

As for grammar, as I mentioned before, I'm an editor, so feel free to message me!

As a member of Aratsgroup, I will definitely promote your story on my account and other Aratsgroup members will also help.

Thank you for being a part of this amazing Wattpad initiative and I hope I wasn't too harsh and actually helped!

Kind Regards,

lazy-dreamer