Poems And Quotes

Book title :- Poems And Quotes

By :- prettycrystal246

Review by :- resplend

Book title

To be honest I didn't like the title. I mean I don't think the title quite matches well with what you've written. The cover of your book is telling me the name of your book is Poems And Quotes but the title which you've given to your book is Quotes And Poems About Life. Isn't the title too long. I would advice you to change it.

Rating :- 1.5/05

Book cover

The book cover is very simple and is not matching with the poems! It would be great if you could find a perfect one. You can request for a cover in Arats Covers Shop!

Rating :- 02/05

Content

Now moving on to your poems! Your poems contain a deep meaning and are filled with great amount of feelings and emotions. You've expressed your feelings beautifully in words.

They're pretty good and I really loved some of the poems but there were certain errors which I would like to point out!

Rating :- 2.5/05

Corrections

1) I've noticed that in some of your poems lines were pretty long. It doesn't give the feel of a poem! I would advice you to keep shorter lines because shorter lines with deep meaning gives the real feel of a poem.