Unfurl

Book title :- Unfurl

Author :- cashton_38_

Reviewer :- resplend

Book title

The title is pretty nice, but could've been little more catchy!

Rating :- 03/05

Book cover

The cover of your book is pretty simple! I would suggest you to change it! You can request for a cover in Arats Covers Shop!

Rating :- 02/05

Content

As your description says, your poems are mostly on love, hate and trust! They're beautiful! They're pretty mature ones with great amount of feelings and emotions!

You've expressed your feelings beautifully! I enjoyed reading them but still there were certain errors which I would like to point out!

Rating :- 3.5/05

Corrections

1) Correct use of punctuation marks is what makes a poem look accurate!

Example :- You can use a comma in one line and a full stop in the next one. Look for the correct punctuation and insert it if necessary!

2) Try not to repeat same words in a like again and again. Sometimes it's okay but try not to do it more often.

3) Be alert with your typos!

Tips

1) Rhyming makes a poem sparkle! I would suggest you to practice some rhyming patterns!

2) It would be great if you make use of centre alignment! It evokes a kind of interest.

3) Try to make use of words that are little hard and fit perfectly in a line. I suggest you to use thesaurus because it can help you out with synonyms!

Example :- If you're using the word 'destroyed', you can use 'shattered' or 'tattered' in its place.

4) Along with the punctuations try to focus on grammar as it is very necessary!

5) Reread your poems after writing because it is very important to go through each and every line in order to make it perfect! So that if you find any typo or mistake, you can correct them!

6) Try to work on rhyme schemes!

Overall rating :- 04/05

***

That's all! I hope you keep these things in mind. And I really hope that they'll help you further with your writing!

I sincerely wanted to help you, I'm extremely sorry if you felt bad about anything!

You can contact me if you need any kind of help!

Keep writing!

All the best!

-Ira